Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrolone + clenbuterol

rzl

Hello,
I am going to start my very first cycle. I've decided for this combination, because as I read through the internet, I find it ok and healthy safe.
I'll be taking 30 mg oxan per day and clen starting from 0,04 to as max as my body can handle (normal dosage).
My questions are:
1) when I sould take oxan and clen during the day(with meals 3 times a day or ...)?
2) This cycle will be for 1 month (30 days oxan, 21 days clen). So what is the possible shortest pause/drugs free/off cycle, until I can take oxan again and it will be working as much as in my first cycle?

Thanks for answers.

Hello,
I am going to start my very first cycle. I've decided for this combination, because as I read through the internet, I find it ok and healthy safe.
I'll be taking 30 mg oxan per day and clen starting from 0,04 to as max as my body can handle (normal dosage).
My questions are:
1) when I sould take oxan and clen during the day(with meals 3 times a day or ...)?
2) This cycle will be for 1 month (30 days oxan, 21 days clen). So what is the possible shortest pause/drugs free/off cycle, until I can take oxan again and it will be working as much as in my first cycle?

Thanks for answers.

Sorry if my reply's going to break your heart. Even without your stats everything about your cycle is wrong. I'm sure other bros will chip in. But you'll get better responses and much needed advise if you post up your stats...like age...bodyfat %...weight...training & workout experience, to begin with...

Welcome to the Elite world :rainbow:

I am 22, 93 kg/178 cm tall, powerlifter.. maxes raw 260 squat, 160 bench, 290 deadlift (kg) all drugs free, my body fat is abou 18 %... I am professional soldier -> I doo a lot of running and other areobic activity..
I am eating about 210 g of protein, 360 g of carbs and 130 g of fat per day.. 6-7 meals per day, training about 18:00
I want to achieve more strength gains wihout gaining too much muscle and of course to lose some fat
I am lifting about 4 years and always following routines like sheiko, fomin, russian cycles etc always with one week deload after routine or more weeks (if I am on holiday or exercise..)
I hope this info is enough, now back to my cycle :)

What are your goals? What do you expect to gain from this cycle?

I am 22, 93 kg/178 cm tall, powerlifter.. maxes raw 260 squat, 160 bench, 290 deadlift (kg) all drugs free, my body fat is abou 18 %... I am professional soldier -> I doo a lot of running and other areobic activity..
I am eating about 210 g of protein, 360 g of carbs and 130 g of fat per day.. 6-7 meals per day, training about 18:00
I want to achieve more strength gains wihout gaining too much muscle and of course to lose some fat
I am lifting about 4 years and always following routines like sheiko, fomin, russian cycles etc always with one week deload after routine or more weeks (if I am on holiday or exercise..)
I hope this info is enough, now back to my cycle :)

I hope you are talking about kilos when you list your max lifts. If not you are no where close to needing any type of gear, you just need to train and eat more.

Anavar will not give you much in the strength gains department compared to many others out there, and for a lot less money. I have not used clen so I wont comment on that.

B-

I hope you are talking about kilos when you list your max lifts. If not you are no where close to needing any type of gear, you just need to train and eat more.

Anavar will not give you much in the strength gains department compared to many others out there, and for a lot less money. I have not used clen so I wont comment on that.

B-
EXACTLY,for a powerlifter thos lift are lets just say not very good!!!

I have run Oxandrolone AND clen personally for over 3 cycles. IMHO, Var needs to be run for ATLEAST 8 - 10 weeks for decent results. And, there wouldn't be much sense sdoing clen with it together unless you are tryin g to maintain muscle while lowering bf% and IF that is the case, you can easily do so by tweaking your diet and incorporating intelligent cardio sessions and timing your carbs.

This byitself should bring you close to 12% thereabouts...AND THEN...maybe think of a cycle...

Top Bottom