Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My size my size.....

wantstobelarge

Ok... I am on my fifth week of sust. 500mg per week and d-bols now tapered down to 20mg per day and I haven't made ANY real mass gains. I have gained 5 measley pounds. I am eating 5000 + calories per day and 1.5 grams of protein and still nothin all that amazing. My bicept strength has seriously gone up and so has my back but my chest is weaker than ever... What gives?

Have you looked in a mirror lately?? Just cause the scale doesn't say much, doesn't mean nothing is happening.

Yeah, that is true yakuza..... I have looked in the mirror and I do look "bigger," but I wanted to gain like 20 lbs and I was hoping my chest would get a lot bigger and its not doing as well as I had hoped.... I work out 3 days per week monday-chest/bi's, wed. back/tri's and friday legs/shoulders....

you need to change your routine try doing heavy dumbell flys for the chest for 2 weeks also this awsome routine works for me, on your last 3 sets, after each set of flys- immediately do push ups until it becomes impossible to do anymore..the pump is awsome!!!!

Top Bottom