Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moon face/fat from Nandrolone for years. Please help!

Started even younger than 25 and no moonface here either.
This is a 4 page thread now of people telling you to seek professional help from a psychiatrist and don't worry about substances you took 7 years ago.
You aren't still hungover from those beers 7 years ago either, are you?

don't worry about substances you took 7 years ago.
You aren't still hungover from those beers 7 years ago either, are you?

Nice photos! Okay I get it! side effects completely gone like an alcoholic drink!

I would be curious to know are the chances of my kids having this permanent moon face a possibility also or is that impossible to tell even with tests?

Have my fat cells just enlarged. Is that it?

It looks like I could be one of the first to have permanent moon face from a steroid under 25 years of age. Iv'e seen no other threads of people with my problems by the looks of it?

Thanks again for all your help

In the end here, no one can diagnose if there is an actual problem. It doesn't appear there is but if you are really concerned then I would go see a doctor.

and I'm not trying to be an asshole or a smartass either with my post. i want you to ask a male relative of yours to show you a picture of them at 20 and then at 30. you will see they have changes, that is NORMAL!!

you truly have some sort of insecurity and if you want to fix it see a good psychologist. to me it is like a chick who every dude says has perfect tits but who thinks they need a boob job.

keep us updated on this.

Im back again...

Is it possible to reverse the aromatizing effects of nandrolone steroid?

I had cosmetic surgery abroad with the one of the best surgeons to suck out the fat all over my body and I now don't look much different.

From research it could be something with the androgen receptor and progesterone receptors may have bound together or something and estrogen as accelerated growth fusion or maybe bone growth?

All your opinions are welcome I'd like to know how I can reverse this if its even possible.

It does seem nandrolone aromatized as soon as I took that steroid. I understand it could be too late too reverse it but its worth try if someone knows any info they can give me.

Top Bottom