Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melantonan2...first shot last night..

2evil said:
What dose are you using? I've been on about 9 months and no longer get sick. But I don't go above .5 mg per day.
How is the skin? you notice any changes?

What did I tell you about sending me pics every morning?

:mad:

Woot, when you say you got "sick"...do you mean you vomited or you just felt really bad? I'm only asking because some people use the word gettin "sick" as meaning vomiting.

No puking...just really nauseated...i slept through it though.

Melanotnatontan2, like woot says, yes it is intended to dark your skin. You are confused with Bremelanide, the chemical in it that makes you horny.

I wonder why everybody always use it at night? is there a specific reason for that?

did you feel horny woot?

Yep. I did get them mixed up.

Well I'm at the loading stage and I'm doing 1mg

I know a lot of people recommend that kind of a dose. But, keep a close eye on your freckles. Even ones you didn't know you had will pop up and darken. Mine did at the .5mg dose.

I went .5mg for 10 or 14 days (can't remember now) and then went to .5 2 x per week as maintenance. If you tan a bit you'll get as dark as you want.

The tan is different than a "normal" tan. You tan evenly and deeply. You literally look like you're a naturally darker person.

Top Bottom