Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

masturbation with dbol?

I wish i had that much self control dbol makes me do exactly that about 3 times a day :eek:

i wonder if there is a slight bit of truth here. not just on dbol or a cycle but....

when you are horny cerain hormones are elevated. the sexual frustration can make for a good work out. i wonder i the elevated hormones do to not having sex would help with gains to some small digree. its that dreaded time of month here so maybe i will try it out for the next 6 days or so lol

I hate that time of the month hear also joed.. i wish my wife had the same sex drive like myslelf i could go 3 times a day everyday.

i wonder if there is a slight bit of truth here. not just on dbol or a cycle but....

when you are horny cerain hormones are elevated. the sexual frustration can make for a good work out. i wonder i the elevated hormones do to not having sex would help with gains to some small digree. its that dreaded time of month here so maybe i will try it out for the next 6 days or so lol

after about a week of not ejaculating the body releases extra testosterone into the blood. not sure how much it is though or if it would help at all with gains. its sort of the bodys natural way of saying, why arent you screwing, heres an extra boost to get out there.

after about a week of not ejaculating the body releases extra testosterone into the blood. not sure how much it is though or if it would help at all with gains. its sort of the bodys natural way of saying, why arent you screwing, heres an extra boost to get out there.

what about the sexual frustration ater only a couple days? its like an added energy. that has to be some kind of hormonal high?

pretty sure there have been studies done to actually prove the opposite... ejaculation actually helps circulate and flow more test through the body.

From what I understand, if there is no sexual release, the body will increase its test levels slightly after about seven days, but this subsides shortly after

Top Bottom