Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for Liqua-Tech aboleo

adventurous1

I'm pretty new to this, have been put on a cycle by a friend to help me lose weight, and have been doing clen and T3 cycles, with aboleo filling in the gaps. I have really been impressed with the aboleo pills, and would like more, but cant seem to find a website for this company. I could go through my friend, but dont want to harass him anymore then is necessary, since he has really dont a lot by setting up the cycles and dosages for me. Can anyone help? I am in Canada if that makes it easier.

Each pill contains 50 mg caffeine, 3 mg Yohimbine HCL, 2.5 mg Albuterol, 1.5 mg Meridia, 10 mg Rhodesia, 12.5 mg DMAE, 50 mg green tea.
Recommended daily dosage is 2-6 pills.

While I don't have any experience with either of those compounds, I'd be wary of taking Albuterol and Sibutramine together. Combined with up to 18mg of Yohimbine HCl daily, this seems like a great recipe to make ones blood pressure and heart rate go through the roof.

Welcome to elite we have cutting edge technology here checkout needtobuildmuscle.com
RADAR

I see what you mean regarding the dosages, and the worry about the heart rate, however, I am only on T3 cycle right now, ramping down, will start clen cycle again when T3 is done, and only take aboleo when not on clen cycle. After I am done this cycle of clen (be approx. 10 days) I just want to take the aboleo for awhile before starting any other cycles, and see if my results seem steady or weight sky rockets back up. I am very cautious on the dosages I am taking being that I am so new to this, this is my first cycle with T3 and second with clen.

I see what you mean regarding the dosages, and the worry about the heart rate, however, I am only on T3 cycle right now, ramping down, will start clen cycle again when T3 is done, and only take aboleo when not on clen cycle. After I am done this cycle of clen (be approx. 10 days) I just want to take the aboleo for awhile before starting any other cycles, and see if my results seem steady or weight sky rockets back up. I am very cautious on the dosages I am taking being that I am so new to this, this is my first cycle with T3 and second with clen.

What are your goals?

Age?

RADAR

you could try the AGX line of supps (lipostim, flame, and amp 02), or forged burner. these are also sold at needtobuildmuscle.com. i havent tried the forged burner, but the lipostim and lipoflame i have tried, and they seem to work really well. just look for forum post that have agx, lipostim, lipoflame, or liposhred stack in the title to see some feedback. hope this helps.

That's good to hear your liking the Aboleo pills...how u know compared to the other orals? How many u taking @ a time? I'm just curious as I can get a hold of some and was gonna try to lean out for summer...

I havent used anything other then the aboleo as far as orals go, like I said, very new to this, but I found by just taking one a day gave me some extra energy, and really seemed to help when I worked out. I was hoping to get more of the same, rather then switching from product to product as sometimes you get ripped off when you order online. I usually only took one in the morning, but when I knew I was going to work out, would take a second one an hour before working out.

I am a 29 F, and looking to lose some weight right now. I injured both knees 4 years ago, and that really made my activity level decline, which made me gain weight, and now I'm trying to get back in shape, but get a lot of pain in my knees when I do cardio etc, so want to drop some weight so it aleviates the pain in my knees, and makes working out easier. Right now about the only thing that doesn't cause a lot of pain is yoga or walking.

tacappa-- thanks, I will see how this thread goes, if not I will definitely take your recommendation

hey, no prob. im just starting to get back after a about a year off from working out. i did some stuff on and off, but not like i was doing. anyway, good luck, hope you can get back at it. being injured sucks. oh, have you tried water arobics? thats supposed to be easier on the joints than regular cardio.

you could try the AGX line of supps (lipostim, flame, and amp 02), or forged burner. these are also sold at needtobuildmuscle.com. i havent tried the forged burner, but the lipostim and lipoflame i have tried, and they seem to work really well. just look for forum post that have agx, lipostim, lipoflame, or liposhred stack in the title to see some feedback. hope this helps.

Thankyou:)

We worked incredibly hard on them and also the pricing seen here:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-stack-pics-real-customers-inside-682783.html

Those bottles are super bad. My first experience was woah!

RADAR

Top Bottom