Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm quitting roids

Your doctor is against prescribing the hormones that your body and brain need to operate with normal function yet he's a good doctor? I'm not sure I understand. If he's not doing his job, fire him and pay someone who will do their job. But don't neglect your health because you feel you owe an incompetent doctor your money. Watch this video on the importance of doctors in TRT I shot earlier this year.

https://youtu.be/NIPR-B-r1Dg

If you really have the need for TRT, you need to get it. Unfortunately, many doctors will feel reticent to prescribe it to their patients, even when they actually need it, which is sad. So if they don't give it to you, take it on your own. The SARM called RAD140 is a good alternative for TRT, and it was in fact developed as a replacement of testosterone on TRT.

Maybe I can get a referral to an endocrinologist for my hormone needs.

Endos are great. The only problem is that they usually come with 3-4 month wait times to get in.

When you book an appointment with a doctor and he writes you a referral, ask him to say it's urgent. You might be able to get in quicker that way.

There is nothing wrong with being natural. Even guys that cycle should be natural most of the year anyways. Way too much abuse out there. I tell young guys all the time that believe it or not, you can make gains naturally! They think you need steroids or you cant build muscle. I think this will be a great idea for you.

Top Bottom