Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I dislocated my shoulder on cycle should I continue taking test while I rehab or stop

mannymendoza

I had a freak injury on the bench press two weeks ago while I was repping all of a sudden my shoulder dislocates weights fall to the ground I got it popped back in within 30 seconds. I started Physical Therapy and started going to the gym 7 days after (just doing light cardio.. Bike etc) and legs haven't touched my upperbody only exercises my PT has instructed me to do now I was in the middle of my cycle taking Testosterone at 600MG a week I was the last time I took a shot was two weeks ago and stopped right after I dislocated my shoulder should I continue at a low dose 200MG a week? (im afraid of letting muscles waist away while I won't be able to touch upperbody for a long time) help would be appreciated obviously I can't ask this question to a doctor

Re: I dislocated my shoulder on cycle should I continue taking test while I rehab or

I had a freak injury on the bench press two weeks ago while I was repping all of a sudden my shoulder dislocates weights fall to the ground I got it popped back in within 30 seconds. I started Physical Therapy and started going to the gym 7 days after (just doing light cardio.. Bike etc) and legs haven't touched my upperbody only exercises my PT has instructed me to do now I was in the middle of my cycle taking Testosterone at 600MG a week I was the last time I took a shot was two weeks ago and stopped right after I dislocated my shoulder should I continue at a low dose 200MG a week? (im afraid of letting muscles waist away while I won't be able to touch upperbody for a long time) help would be appreciated obviously I can't ask this question to a doctor

IF you can't train 100% save your gear and take care of your body. My first cycle I had a hernia my first week. I stopped, got it repaied and went on the cycle 14 weeks later after i was about to get my squat naturally back to 405.

Re: I dislocated my shoulder on cycle should I continue taking test while I rehab or

Stats? Age?

I'd stop cycle and Continue working Lower body and cardio until you're healed.

I would start taking your pct.
It's been 2 weeks since last pin?
Call it a mini cycle and hopefully you'll keep some of your gains.
Save your gear for when you can do it justice.

all of these responses should be taken into consideration.

Do pct, wait until fully recovered to start another cycle.

everyone is right above. pointless to continue test.

my question is how did u discolate the shoulder? this is a problem you may have to deal with again. were you trying to push too much weight? were you not using correct form?

you better learn what you did wrong or its gonna happen again. i've never gotten injured weightlifting yet i hear stories from guys who get major injuries and I am wondering if you tall dudes are just more prone to problems, it seems to be only the taller guys 6 foot and taller who ever get hurt

I would start taking your pct.
It's been 2 weeks since last pin?
Call it a mini cycle and hopefully you'll keep some of your gains.
Save your gear for when you can do it justice.

^Agree with this...

Cut your losses, concentrate on keeping the gains you've made in PCT , recover, and plan for another cycle in the future

Top Bottom