Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HRT help!!!

It's easy if you have low T. See an Endo. Explain symptoms. Get blood work done to see what the levels are. Then get prescribed TRT.

Yes.....however....DO NOT give in to letting them prescribe test injections once every 2,3 or 4 weeks. That is bullshit. Once a week or tell them to suck a dick.

Yea once a week and let me do it my self....

The only thing that sucks is I'm gonna have to come off my self prescribed dose for a few weeks and then get tested.

Should I be honest and tell them I'm self medicating????

I have blood work that I did my self showing low T but I doubt they will use it

Yea once a week and let me do it my self....

The only thing that sucks is I'm gonna have to come off my self prescribed dose for a few weeks and then get tested.

Should I be honest and tell them I'm self medicating????

I have blood work that I did my self showing low T but I doubt they will use it

I would absolutely show them your previous blood work.

I would absolutely NOT mention your previous self medicating. They might get the idea that you caused your own suppression and either deny you or want you to go months to see if your T levels come back. I would wait a month to let the test clear your system before you let someone else do bloods.

Yea bro. I hear yea. A full month of low t will fucking blow.

Kinda makes me not want to do it but I'm the long run a script will be worth.

Would hate to go a month of low t and still not get a script. That would blow

Yes.....however....DO NOT give in to letting them prescribe test injections once every 2,3 or 4 weeks. That is bullshit. Once a week or tell them to suck a dick.

True. A good Endo will not give you the 3-4 week injections. They know better. I started at 200mgs every 2 weeks then mentioned that the second week crash wasn't working. Reduced it to 10 days at 250mgs.

That's really good.

Lay off your self prescribed Test for 3-4wks and don't tell them you've been self medicating. My doc gives me 200mg a week and my levels went from 196 to 1296 the first 8 wks. There are several sites to look up TRT in your area with people's comments and feedback. It's so much better getting Testosterone from the pharmacy that way you know it's clean and good to go. Not to mention frequent blood work. Good luck to you.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Yea bro. I hear yea. A full month of low t will fucking blow.

Kinda makes me not want to do it but I'm the long run a script will be worth.

Would hate to go a month of low t and still not get a script. That would blow

Did you ever get it bro?

Top Bottom