Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much did you gain on first steroid cycle poll

how much did you gain on your first cycle (before crashing, in lbs)

• 0-5

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 60 9.9%
  • 10-15

Votes: 134 22.1%
  • 15-20

Votes: 133 21.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 114 18.8%
  • 25-30

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • 30-35

Votes: 32 5.3%
  • 35-40

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • 40+

Votes: 18 3.0%

• Total voters
Re: how much did you gain on first cycle poll

I gained 12kg(28lbs).cycle was test prop 11 weeks and arimidex

Kraft, what were you're doses like with the Test Prop? Was this your First Cycle?? Either way, VERY impressive!!! :)

Texas Ranger said:
Kraft, what were you're doses like with the Test Prop? Was this your First Cycle?? Either way, VERY impressive!!! :)

yes Texas Ranger it was my first cycle. :) I used 100mg eod and the brand was Wglt.btw I was 19year old at the time.

i went from 188 to 237 but i was bloatboy, felt sluggish, next i did a gh, winny, deca cycle leaned out and did it right.

25lbs and kept 20 from a light testa nd var cycle. I was hard as a rock and very very lean. :( I havent had a cycle that good since.

35 lbs off of sust-250 for 7 weeks at 750 mgs and 400 mgs of deca for 10 weeks. I lost about 10 lbs but I was very happy with the first cycle. This was years ago and I had very little knowledge just advice from a buddy...

Shit I can't imagine how tight your clothes were fitting lol. Did you guys have to get a new wardrobes?

wutangnomo said:
Shit I can't imagine how tight your clothes were fitting lol. Did you guys have to get a new wardrobes?

absolutely- thats one of the practical problems with this game- not just on ur first cycle or not just on cycle. as long as u do things right it is a problem yr round.

Top Bottom