Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you split up dbol:s all 24 hours?

MrRTTB

When I take them I start in the morning and take them every third hour. I take my last dose before bedtime and starts again in the morning. I need the sleep and just can't go up in the middle of the night 2-3 times to take the pills. If I wake up and take a piss, I will take em, but I never do(If I wake up It's very hard for me to fall alseep again..) would this mean If I'm not taking them at night I would have to bump the dose in the day?

If I take 10/day, here is my schedule:

9AM(Post Workout): 4 tabs

3PM: 2 Tabs

9PM: 2 Tabs

Middle of night: 2 Tabs
-------------------------------------------------
Non-workout days: 2 tabs/5times/day

Suspension said:

Non-workout days: 2 tabs/5times/day

I'm not sure I agree with taking them like this. Reason being that since d-bol has an extremely short half-life (3-5 hours), you still want to keep blood levels at all times. If you take them 2 times per day you will only have a highly elevated levels of Mesthandrostenolone in your system for approximantly half the day. And the best time to grow is when you are at rest.

To counter my own point though, lets assume that this this d-bol has a 4 hour half-life. If you take 25mg at 9am, 1pm rolls around and you have 12.5mg still active, then at 5pm you have 6.25mg still active. Then at 9pm you have 3.125mg active which is time to take the other 25mg.

But personally I would like to keep levels as steady as possible by taking 2 pills 5 times per day or on a schedule like that

Sorry for rambling on, just my 2cc's

duff_rose said:
I'm not sure I agree with taking them like this.
:confused:
Nevermind, I thought he said to take 5 pills 2 times per day. This is what I get, when I start reading shit right when I wake up...

i take them every 3-4 hours..of course when you take as many as i do that is easy. :D

duff_rose said:

:confused:
Nevermind, I thought he said to take 5 pills 2 times per day. This is what I get, when I start reading shit right when I wake up...

That's what happens when you do the ole "wake-n-bake" :nighty: :havoc:

I'm taking mine 2 at a time , 5 times a day. If I wake up during the night i take 2 more also.

Top Bottom