Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many of you have tried the Gatorade + R-Ala before/during workouts?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ulter if you read this, please post up.

What is the dose of r-ala for one standard sport size bottle of gatorade?

Consume before or during workout?

Add carbs to shake post workout or just protein only?

Results?

try 100mg of gluco, add 5g of creatine your gatorade, and 4g of arginine pre workout. That produces serious pumps. I was really surprised.

If you start doing this you will never stop. Just take 2 Glucorell R 15 min prior and drink Gatorade throughout the workout. This is the key to size and strength that most people are missing. When you finish you can just have a PW protein shake, I use ISO AGB of course, and skip the carbs.

So just do a PW shake about 70 grams of protein, no carbs?

And should I add a bit of creatine to the gatorade?

Yes you should add your creatine if you like (not a big creatine fan here). I do 75g protein with no carbs PW but the ISO has acetylated Glutamine too. If you don't use ISO AGB then you should add EnerG to make up the Glutamine. You're going to take 60-90 grams of carbs while training so there will be plenty of glucose and still present when you take the shake.

Is there anything special about Gatorade or will any similiar sports drink do?

Gatorade is laoded with electolytes, but I think the biggest thing is just the simple carbs. I drink dextrose and koolaid mix instead.

Ulter, could you give a detailed post at how your pre and post meals/shakes look from like 1 hr before to 1 hr after? Do you not take a pre-workout meal? Just simple carbs during your workout? I am starting to think I am flooding myself with carbs around my workouts. I do feel extremely powerful when I do this.

Here is what mine kinda looks like, looking for critique from some peeps, this always seems to varry big time depending on who you talk to.

-45mins prior to training, I have 1 cup of oats, 40g of whey, and a banana. I take 2 r-ALA prior to this meal.

-I sip and a dextrose/koolaid drink all throughout my workout. (about 50g carbs)

-Immediatly after my workout, I mix some more dextrose/koolaid into a protien shake with 50g of whey isolate.

-1hr later I have a meal with about a 40/30/30 split.

Thats how my pre and post workout nutrition is looking. I admitt I really get confused with dosage and timing of r-ALA. I figure the only place that it fits in with pre and post workout nutrition is before my trianing meal 45 mins before hand. Obvioudly there is no need to take it immediately after trianing with the post wo shake. I also thought that it wasnt a good idea to take r-ala right before your workout. Wouldnt this cause you to crash, even while sipping gatorade?

Mavy

Top Bottom