Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG kickstart

CO B-man

What happened to AG guys and this stuff? I have some for end of cycle testing (thats all though) just wanted some to kickstart mid-cycle. Something is missing there and I need to experiment. I know I know I always say balls are overated but I am joking when I do!! I have grown rather attaced to them over the years!

CO B-man said:
What happened to AG guys and this stuff? I have some for end of cycle testing (thats all though) just wanted some to kickstart mid-cycle. Something is missing there and I need to experiment. I know I know I always say balls are overated but I am joking when I do!! I have grown rather attaced to them over the years!

I beleive they still have it..kinda pricey.

swordfish151 said:
I beleive they still have it..kinda pricey.

THats what bruce410 said he said he would not spend more than $25 each for it but that is the only place I know of right now. I went to there site and did not see it there I will look again! Thanks Swordfish!

TESTDEN said:
hcg5000.com

I do not know about products from china. I saw a dateline NBC story about that country and there bogus products. Not saying it is not good but we all want sources we definately can trust. My little test rats have become family to me so I dont want to hurt them.

hey i just placed my order twice with buy-hcg they still havent responded and im in a rush.. been 2 days.. im about to try someone else..

Top Bottom