Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What can go wrong on a first cycle?

Lacemro

I’m 29 years old
5’6’’
167 pounds and around 8% body fat
I am on my first ever cycle and I'm using testosterone enanthate 500mgs a week with deca durabolin 400mgs a week
Also kickstarted things with some winstrol 25mgs a day first 4 weeks
So far I'm having incredible results. Training my balls off daily, i love going to the gym on this stack and my strength is going nuts
for all the things that people say can go wrong for a first cycle I haven't had anything bad happen. is there anything I should be wary of? Was reading about anti estrogens, i’m not doing them here. Is this a problem?

Why would you kick start a bulking cycle with a cutting steroid like winstrol ? Sure it can add lean mass, but decca and testosterone doesnt sound like you are going for anything lean..That is confusing.

If you start getting bloated or puffy and retaining water check your blood pressure make sure it isn't high with this cycle.

I would also utilize N2Guard from N2BM to protect yourself in the long run.

Also you didn't do enough research or planned properly... always have and AI on hand just in case, now if something goes wrong with estrogen or you get gyno you have nothing to combat any side effects..
You are taking two compounds that aromatize... you haven't done any homework or research on this or very little it seems.

smfh... you have no clue what you are doing, which is so apparent.. you are using THREE compounds on a first cycle and DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO RUN A CYCLE.. good luck man, i cant do this whatsoever.. its insane how irresponsible, careless and reckless you are...

I’m 29 years old
5’6’’
I am on my first ever cycle and I'm using testosterone enanthate 500mgs a week with deca durabolin 400mgs a week
So far I'm having incredible results. Training my balls off daily, i love going to the gym on this stack and my strength is going nuts
for all the things that people say can go wrong for a first cycle I haven't had anything bad happen. is there anything I should be wary of? Was reading about anti estrogens, i’m not doing them here. Is this a problem?
A lot can go wrong especially starting at the dosages you are using. Lots of different schools of thought on Aromatase inhibitors and you need to read and figure out who you trust more. Honestly you need a coach to help you through your first couple of cycles cause you have not done all the research and at least with a good coach they will have done the research.

I’m 29 years old
5’6’’
you need aromasin and you need n2guard or you'll have estrogen and liver problems

well if you use poor gear a lot can go wrong

that is why its important to go with para pharma from ugfreak

Top Bottom