Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle pct advice?

Last time I checked, no prescription, no "legal" juicing. So regardless of 20 or 50, there is no age limit on something that shouldn't be run our should be run on a seasoned very. The fact that there its a rule in place its simply ignorant top the outside of or comfortable ef bubble. This kid and many more will hear us say no to rods but yet look how much I gained from my cycle. And we expect them not to follow lead. Thats like a thief preaching to another thief the immorality of stealing. This world is so polluted with the "do as I say, not as I do" attitude that it sickens the justifiable to the chore. Lambs in line for slaughter. This place is for advice and there is no legal structure on differentiating the discussion of illegal substances towards 21 or 20.

The mind wonders and heart wanders

if you dont like the rules here then don't come around bro, its that simple!

Last time I checked, no prescription, no "legal" juicing. So regardless of 20 or 50, there is no age limit on something that shouldn't be run our should be run on a seasoned very. The fact that there its a rule in place its simply ignorant top the outside of or comfortable ef bubble. This kid and many more will hear us say no to rods but yet look how much I gained from my cycle. And we expect them not to follow lead. Thats like a thief preaching to another thief the immorality of stealing. This world is so polluted with the "do as I say, not as I do" attitude that it sickens the justifiable to the chore. Lambs in line for slaughter. This place is for advice and there is no legal structure on differentiating the discussion of illegal substances towards 21 or 20.

The mind wonders and heart wanders
Pistolero ... do you know WHY we advise people to wait until at least 25yo? Because before then, your body is still in it's prime and it produces plenty of all the correct hormones you require to grow naturally with the right dieat, training and amount of rest.

Yes, I gained form my cycles as well, and keep doing so, but I dod not go on any, ANY cycle until I was approaching my 30's and had bloodwork done.

If they start cycling at too young a age (and personally, I feel even 23 is still too young), they will end up messing up their HPTA and a lot of other things which goes with that. Their bodies' natural hormone production will be shot-to-shit for the rest of their lives just because they felt like cycling too soon and this shit can happen to youngsters even with the addition of PCT.

I'm sorry. I'm done. I'm taking a break from here. I'm losing touch and just feeling engaged towards everything. Sorry brothers in iron. I gotta get a grip. I'm not underage not have I given advice. I'm just looking for trouble and can't help it. Sorry.

Not masking, not covering, we give a LOT of advice, and share our knowledge with a LOT of people ... once they meet the criteria of safely cycling. Full stop.

Top Bottom