Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for triathlete/crossfit guy

csobel

Hello,
As some of you know I was a bodybuilder for many years, but over the past 3 I have become competitive in various endurance activities to include olympic and ironamn distance triathlon. I also do a lot of crossfit/olympic lifting. I had some great experiences with primo/var some years ago for a pre contest workup, but now I want to design a cycle to primarily boost rbc count and gain strength. I also want to hold onto lean mass as I train long hours on the bike, running, etc.
I was thinking something along the lines of EPO/test/hgh, but I've read that the hemocrit boosing effects can get out of hand with both epo and test together.
I need to do some more research but any input would be helpful at this point.
Thanks!

Seems like taking epo out of the picture avoids a myriad of health issues arising from thick blood, but on the other hand no aas will match what epo can offer in terms of a great vo2.

I'm leaning towards doing 12 weeks of test e @ a lower dose (2-300/wk) for the purposes of recovery and mass maintainance, along with either eq or winny for the hemocrit boosting effects that both have.

If that doesn't up my speed and endurance then later this year I can look into adding epo or hgh to the mix.

csobel said:
Seems like taking epo out of the picture avoids a myriad of health issues arising from thick blood, but on the other hand no aas will match what epo can offer in terms of a great vo2.

I'm leaning towards doing 12 weeks of test e @ a lower dose (2-300/wk) for the purposes of recovery and mass maintainance, along with either eq or winny for the hemocrit boosting effects that both have.

If that doesn't up my speed and endurance then later this year I can look into adding epo or hgh to the mix.

i live at 6000 feet and that plus a long test/equipoise cycle gave me those issues you speak off----i saw the benefit in training capacity, but the sides just were not tolerable (hemocrit got to 54). I agree with the low dose of test and very low dose of deca (around 100-150)--your joints will feel great an allow a bit higher training volume

Top Bottom