Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Review - Its been a while...

Trusty777

37 yrs old, 100kg, approx 12% BF
Cycled many times before but nothing but TRT (250mg) for the last 18+ months

As we mature we learn we dont need high doses of gear or gear that has harsh side affects. I want to improve all aspects of life and health, not sacrifice health for temporary gains.

Proposed Cycle - 14 weeks

Test C: Week 1-4 600mg
Test C: Week 5-8 700mg
Test C: Week 9-14 700-800mg (as necessary)

Deca: Week 1-14 450mg

Cardarine 20mg/day

Orals on hand used pre workout - 4-6 weeks of use mid to end cycle:
Dbol (50mg) or Anadrol (50-75mg)

I will use these sparingly once the injectables have taken full hold, I dont like the idea of a 'kickstart' I think orals are best utilised mid or end cycle to push the limits or strength and size gains.

Week 1-14 HGH 5iu first thing every morning, then cardio

Armidex on hand 1mg EOD after first week or so
Prami on hand, but not necessary if e2 is under control

Goals are to lean bulk, lose BF, gain muscle, strength and energy.

I eat very clean, always have

As we mature we learn we dont need high doses of gear or gear that has harsh side affects. I want to improve all aspects of life and health, not sacrifice health for temporary gains.

Cardarine 20mg/day

I will use these sparingly once the injectables have taken full hold, I dont like the idea of a 'kickstart' I think orals are best utilised mid or end cycle to push the limits or strength and size gains.

the best part of your post is when you said as we mature we understand and learn we dont need high doses.. that screams the fact of how mature you are and how much you have learned over time etc.. i LOVE that more than i can say!

the thing i dont like, is you say that but then put up test doses that are so unnecessary and far too high.. so i guess im lost there.. 700-800 mg of test is just so clearly unnecessary and far too much.. you do you bro, and good luck to you.. its just a very very contradictory statement about using less and then putting up doses that high and then with an hgh dose that high, which is also unnecessary... i dont know, you do you bro... good luck!

is there a reason your test dose is that high? that much test with deca and dbol is a recipe for bloat and gyno

is there a reason your hgh dose is that high? i've had clients get nasty sides on even 3 or 4iu's per day. you are doing 5. we have access to high quality hgh today, it isn't like it was 10 or 15 years ago where you had to run double or triple hgh to dose what you needed. literally 2iu's per day is all you need

anytime you run a nandrolone it is important to stack a dht with it. i recommend proviron

Thanks for the response, as for the dosages, its just what I had success with and minimal side affects with in the past. For me I considered a gram / wk is a high dose (which i have not done)

Also I utilise a tapered approach, get the most out of the smallest quantity, then increase as necessary.

Yes I beleive 600mg Test is probably the sweet spot (for me) and the Deca I believe is spot on at 400-500mg.

As for the HGH it is chinese, Id usually run 4iu and never had any side effects.

As for "what i have learned over my time" I have come from running 750mg Tren E, 700mg Test + orals and thats where I developed side effects.
So as you can see this is much more tame and conservitive than things Iv done in the past.

I also learned that aromasin has no affect on my e2 levels, learned that the hard way when a test came back with sky high e2 while running Aromasin.
I switched to adex and bam, e2 dropped and stable. e2 is the source of many problems especially when running a 19-nor.

Anyway I appriciate the feedback and may condiser to make this cycle more conservitive keeping test at a max of 600mg, ramping from 500mg

HGH i can keep at 4iu

Thanks for the response, re: DHT could you please elaborate on your reasons for this and the benifits iyo?

As far as im aware its mainly for libido issues.

I also have Proviron and Primo on hand.

Perhaps the primo could substitue this for the same reasons? And this way i can avoid more orals

the best part of your post is when you said as we mature we understand and learn we dont need high doses.. that screams the fact of how mature you are and how much you have learned over time etc.. i LOVE that more than i can say!

the thing i dont like, is you say that but then put up test doses that are so unnecessary and far too high.. so i guess im lost there.. 700-800 mg of test is just so clearly unnecessary and far too much.. you do you bro, and good luck to you.. its just a very very contradictory statement about using less and then putting up doses that high and then with an hgh dose that high, which is also unnecessary... i dont know, you do you bro... good luck!

Thanks for the response, as for the dosages, its just what I had success with and minimal side affects with in the past. For me I considered a gram / wk is a high dose (which i have not done)

Also I utilise a tapered approach, get the most out of the smallest quantity, then increase as necessary.

Yes I beleive 600mg Test is probably the sweet spot (for me) and the Deca I believe is spot on at 400-500mg.

As for the HGH it is chinese, Id usually run 4iu and never had any side effects.

As for "what i have learned over my time" I have come from running 750mg Tren E, 700mg Test + orals and thats where I developed side effects.
So as you can see this is much more tame and conservitive than things Iv done in the past.

I also learned that aromasin has no affect on my e2 levels, learned that the hard way when a test came back with sky high e2 while running Aromasin.
I switched to adex and bam, e2 dropped and stable. e2 is the source of many problems especially when running a 19-nor.

Anyway I appriciate the feedback and may condiser to make this cycle more conservitive keeping test at a max of 600mg, ramping from 500mg

HGH i can keep at 4iu

is there a reason your test dose is that high? that much test with deca and dbol is a recipe for bloat and gyno

is there a reason your hgh dose is that high? i've had clients get nasty sides on even 3 or 4iu's per day. you are doing 5. we have access to high quality hgh today, it isn't like it was 10 or 15 years ago where you had to run double or triple hgh to dose what you needed. literally 2iu's per day is all you need

anytime you run a nandrolone it is important to stack a dht with it. i recommend proviron

Thanks for the response, re: DHT could you please elaborate on your reasons for this and the benifits iyo?

As far as im aware its mainly for libido issues.

I also have Proviron and Primo on hand.

Perhaps the primo could substitue this for the same reasons? And this way i can avoid more orals

Cardarine 20mg/day

actually i like your doses

but keep arimidex 0.5mgs ed not eod 1mg better dosed

and nolvadex on hand

and you need to post a log on EF for us to guide you

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/
top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/guy-s-test-var-proviron-cycle-log-1508625.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/slyder-sarm-log-gw-acp-rad-1508383.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-contest-cycle-log-1507439.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/lymes-cycle-log-1507649.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-trenbolone-winstrol-log-1507351.html

Top Bottom