Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for a first timer

SlimJim300

I've got a buddy ready to juice up for his first time. He won't go over $500 so I'm helping him come up with the best cycle for big, keepable gains. Tell me what you think so far and give me your ideas for better plans.

week 1-4 20mg/day dianabol

week 1-8 250mg test enanthate (frontload 500mg weeks 1-2)

week 1-8 75mg trenbolone acetate every 3rd day

week 8-9 500iu HCG every 3rd day (3000iu total)

week 9-10 40mg Nolvadex

week 11-12 20mg Nolvadex

I also have a few proviron tabs I'm willing to give him cheap if needed. Thanks in advance.

Thats an excellent cycle for a first timer, he should wind up with a nice set of "bitch Tits" if he doesn't know what he doing.

Tell him to get up off his ass and do some reserach and quit letting others do it for him.

RADAR

:lmao: "Everybody wants to be big, but no one wants to lift no heavy as weight" Knowledge is King baby_the true heavy weight of all!!!! Read up!!!!

SlimJim300 said:
I've got a buddy ready to juice up for his first time. He won't go over $500 so I'm helping him come up with the best cycle for big, keepable gains. Tell me what you think so far and give me your ideas for better plans.

week 1-4 20mg/day dianabol

week 1-8 250mg test enanthate (frontload 500mg weeks 1-2)

week 1-8 75mg trenbolone acetate every 3rd day

week 8-9 500iu HCG every 3rd day (3000iu total)

week 9-10 40mg Nolvadex

week 11-12 20mg Nolvadex

I also have a few proviron tabs I'm willing to give him cheap if needed. Thanks in advance.

Why are you reccomending Tren & D-BOL for his first cycle? both of these are quite toxic & IMO should be used by experienced users.
Why not go with a basic Bread & butter cycle such as Test Enan & Equipoise or Deca.

weeks 1-10 - Test E @ 500mg e/w (split into 2 doses e.g monday & thusday)
weeks 1-10 - Eq or Deca @ 400mg e/w (spit into 2 doses e.g monday & thursday)

The Test & the Deca (or Eq) can be mixed in the same syringe.
The test will give good mass & strength & the Deca (or Eq) will allow him to retain a lot of his gains, wheras alot of the substances you mentioned can be quite hard to maintain gains with, especially on the first cycle.

The 250mg of test you was talking about him running will have no real effects apart from shutting down his natural test production & no signifigant gains.

Hope this helps you mate.

Okay, maybe that is a little harsh for a first time. That many tren shots is probably not the best idea either. By the way, the guy is poor as dirt -- no internet.

The cycle you posted looks pretty good Alpha, and I like the idea of using EQ. What if instead of splitting them Monday and Thursday you split the 4cc into the left and right quad, then next week do left and right delts, and repeat?

Alpha Male Baboon said:
Why are you reccomending Tren & D-BOL for his first cycle? both of these are quite toxic & IMO should be used by experienced users.
Why not go with a basic Bread & butter cycle such as Test Enan & Equipoise or Deca.

weeks 1-10 - Test E @ 500mg e/w (split into 2 doses e.g monday & thusday)
weeks 1-10 - Eq or Deca @ 400mg e/w (spit into 2 doses e.g monday & thursday)

The Test & the Deca (or Eq) can be mixed in the same syringe.
The test will give good mass & strength & the Deca (or Eq) will allow him to retain a lot of his gains, wheras alot of the substances you mentioned can be quite hard to maintain gains with, especially on the first cycle.

The 250mg of test you was talking about him running will have no real effects apart from shutting down his natural test production & no signifigant gains.

Hope this helps you mate.

agree ^

i wouldnt recommend the fina for a first timer... but maybe the dbol... but you need to really inform him on how to protect his liver and nipples from them.... maybe he should just try a test only cycle for his first time... 1-10 500mg/wk test enan/cyp...being his first time he should see good results and it is cheap.

SlimJim300 said:
Okay, maybe that is a little harsh for a first time. That many tren shots is probably not the best idea either. By the way, the guy is poor as dirt -- no internet.

The cycle you posted looks pretty good Alpha, and I like the idea of using EQ. What if instead of splitting them Monday and Thursday you split the 4cc into the left and right quad, then next week do left and right delts, and repeat?

The reason I said to split the doses up through the week is to maintain steady blood levels & avoid any mid/late week drop in test levels... Trust me.

Top Bottom