Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle and diet advice(HGH,SLIN,KETO,T4,CLEN)

earthpig

I have searched on this site for a bit trying to find some answers and i cant seem to find any. for my situation.
I am trying to do cut down with a keto diet. I am useing HGH(hygetropin from thailand) 2 IUs a day with some actrapid.. about 5ius post phys session...also takeing 50mcg of T4 daily....Diet is pretty clean with the only carbs comeing from my post gym session slin meal. I have a glucometer and my BS has not been below 71 and for some odd reason its been up to 240 while i thought i was on my 3rd day of ketosis....now what am i doing wrong here???
i have read 2 different things that ketosis starts when BS is around 65-85 and also saw somewhere else your blood sugar will rise in the 200s when you are in ketosis.
i also use about 15mg of valium to get to sleep at nite would that do anything to raise my blood sugar level???

my stats. i have done about 6 cycles...31 years old 5'11 247lbs probally 25% BF...working in iraq for the past 5 years as a security contractor and just recently got a desk job so i can heal up..wearing bodyarmor and doing missions daily puts a toll on ya......endstate i would like to drop 50lbs and get my back and joints back up to par...
Thanks in advance.
Earthpig.

stop the slin and hit the fasted cardio. i dont like keto personally but i know it works well for some so i will hold of on my other suggestions.

The Keto diet was designed to fight epilisy in children if requires a lot of bad unhealthy fats and success rate is only 1/3 in the patients that completed it.

Go on a healthy Hi protein diet and incorporeate some morning cardio on an empty stomach 12 hrs after your last meal.
Ramp it up take lipostim and lipoflame befor doing cardio and your metabolism will be elevated all day.

RADAR

The Keto diet was designed to fight epilisy in children if requires a lot of bad unhealthy fats and success rate is only 1/3 in the patients that completed it.

Go on a healthy Hi protein diet and incorporeate some morning cardio on an empty stomach 12 hrs after your last meal.
Ramp it up take lipostim and lipoflame befor doing cardio and your metabolism will be elevated all day.

RADAR

Thanks Radar! :)

LipoStim + LipoFlame twice per day is working wonders:biggrin:

For anyone iterested use discount code needto139 to get 15% of list price + Free Shipping!:heart:

Top Bottom