Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bout to bulk, best shake to buy

crsnavet

'bout to do my sust/dbol cycle.
I can't even imagine eating the amount of calories I need. I have tons of the Optimum Nutrition whey.
What is the best shake I can take to give me an extra 1000 calories or so? i don't want to be a fat ass just add lots of LBM.

Good luck on your cycle!! Since I'm now coming off of my bulking cycle and want to preserve as much as possible, I just started downing an extra shake that has around 1000 cals. I actually use Optimum Protein myself. Here is what I do:

3 scoops protein
1 bannana
4 spoons of peanut butter
1 cup oatmeal
milk
water
ice cube

I was going to buy a weight gainer, but I couldn't find one that was low in sugar, and if you make your own, it's much chaeper.

That's a pretty good idea. I was worried about the sugars in the weight gainers. I don't want to put on bad weight!

I use the optimum 100% whey also. 3 scoops in 1 cup of skim milk and you got 72 grams of protien. 4 of those a day along with eating lean protiens and good solid carbs and you will gain weight.

It nots always the amount of the calories, but the quality.

Most of the Weight gainers have hollow sugar calories that just turn you into fat boy.

a good trick that i use is adding a tablespoon or two of olive oil

it helps add more calories and tastes good....you will see what i mean

I just posted a thread about this subject.

I am telling you that the Triple Threat from Mass Quantities is the best I have ever had. I guess one of the members tested it like Corn did a year ago with the old recipie and it did very well.

Honestly, it is good stuff. It seems as though the boards have a bias against Triple Threat. I like it though and so do all of my buddies.

I just start thinking about it, you guys spend a lot of $$ on protein. 3 scoops 4x's daily. That's about 2 10lb bags of optimum a month isn't it?
Too rich for my blood!

the only time you should need shakes when bulking is post workout or precardio. By adding some lean beef, you'll get your calories up there in a hurry. Flax oil is good fat that is pretty high in calories. What exactly does your bulking plan include?

N-Large 2 works well. It doesn't have a lot of suger like those other weight gainers. I used to use Gainers Fuel 2500 till I ended up gaining a good amount of fat from my last bulking cycle. I attribute that to the 250g of suger per serving. So, I try to keep the simple sugers under control.

Top Bottom