Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bicep swollen in spot of injection???WTF

greg21

I have been shooting my prop,fina,and winny in my biceps. Today when I shot it, I aspirated and found blood in the syringe, so I pulled it out and moved it about a half inch down on my bicep. Of course, after I removed it, it bled but i noticed that my arm begin to look blotched around the site. About 10 minutes later, the area became very swollen like a bee sting. I can feel the area and it is not the muscle as in an abscess, but above the muscle just under the skin. Does anyone have a damn clue what happened and what to do about it. Thanks.

You probably have a small hematoma (collection of bood) in the subcutaneous tissue. The initial itching is typical. Don't stress. Heat and gentle massage and a little tincture of time.

Yes, that must be it bc the bastard itched like hell for a little bit. Do you think i ought to put a small needle into it and let it bleed out or just do what you have already said?

Top Bottom