Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody allergic to AmplifyO2?

Stallbro

Last night was my third time taking the standard dose (12 pills) of AmplifyO2 and after about 15 minutes my face got really red, hot and slightly itchy. Then it spread to my neck and arms. This remained for about 45 minutes and subsided considerably once my workout began.

Is this normal? I never experienced it with Red Blast or any other pre-workout supps. My workout was great, though. I was all over the gym.

its the Niacinamide ( vitamin b-3) its called "Niacin Flush"
and happens to some

Worry Not, have food with Amplify 02 next time and your good to go.

YES, was happening to me 1 out of every 2 times!! Then I determined that if I short myself on the amount of water I take with it, it ALWAYS happens...and when I say short, I don't mean drastic differences...

I HAVE to have 40+oz of water to avoid this...not a big deal. If I fail to adequately hydrate, I just chug some water and it fades within about 20minutes...

But of course, what OMEGA says would be best knowledge but I can't eat pre-wkout b/c I lift at 6am, no time to eat prior.

+1 on the workout, love the stuff, that's why I just put up with the reaction until I determined hydrating even MORE helps.

yes take it with cold water and you'll not get the flush.

That "flush" helps with pumps :)
most people like it.

but even then its VERY uncommon to have

when I mean "EAT", I just mean to have something like half a piece of grain bread or Banana with the Amplify02 caps

Top Bottom