Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice on Test Suspensio, test Prop, Deca, Dbol, Winny cycle

Demo024

This is my first time posting, however I have ran 4 cycles over the past 6 years.

I'm 28yrs old, 6'2, and currently 212lbs @10%bf.

I have ran test e multiple times. The first was 250mg/wk for 12 weeks and winny weeks 7-12 @75mg Ed oral. I have no experience with test prop or test suspension. I know daily injections are going to be needed for suspension and eod for prop. Not worried about needles.

I would like advice on this cycle I will be starting in 2 weeks.

Dbol 40mg Ed for 40days ( 2 days shy of 6wks )
Test Suspension 100mg Ed for 10 days. ( only 1 10ml bottle )
Test Prop 150mg eod for 10wks
Deca 600mg ( 300mg 2x/wk ) for 10wks
Winny oral 75 or 100mg weeks 5-10.

Have clomid and nova on hand, can also get an AI. Have a guy with 3 day shipping. Anything else I would need? Also is that the way I should run the prop and suspension? Suspension is water based btw.

Previous cycles : test e 250/wk 12 wks and winny 75mg Ed for 6wks
Test e 500mg/week, anavar 50mg Ed for 5 wks.
Test e 500mg/wk, deca 300mg for 8wks, dbol 40mg Ed for 6wks
And the last cycle was ; test e 750mg/wk 16wks, dbol 40mg/ed for 6wks, winny 75mg/Ed for 4 wks.

Anything else you wanna know just ask. I appreciate everyone's advice in advance.

Diet will be spot on, eating very clean and taking weight on. 1200cal/ shake 3x a day. Cardio 4-5 days a week. Superset in the gym.

Monday's: shoulders, traps, and back. 40min cardio. Abs .
Tuesday: chest, arms, cardio 40min, abs.
Wednesday: legs and abs.
Thursday; shoulders, traps, back, 3mi run and abs.
Friday: chest, arms, 3mi run, and abs.

Saturday ; 40 min cardio ( optional ) rest.

Sunday ; rest.

Thanks so much!

Photo is of me , taken August 4th, 2015.

Last edited:
Looks like a pretty strong cycle and you have the experience to do it! The only thing I'd maybe suggest is some liver support like milk thistle for the orals, although your dbol/winny dosages are pretty reasonable with your background.

Looks like a pretty strong cycle and you have the experience to do it! The only thing I'd maybe suggest is some liver support like milk thistle for the orals, although your dbol/winny dosages are pretty reasonable with your background.

I have liveraid on hand as well, forgot to mention that. Thank you for the advice, I'm very excited to start this in the next 1.5 weeks. Can I use a 23ga for test suspension and prop or will I need to go to 20ga? Thanks!

Suspension can be a pain in the ass if it's the water based, they do make a test base in oil. If its the water based, it can clog the pin, which really sux when you're pushing the plunger, and IG unclogs and shoots the whole ml in at once, burns like hog lava. The bigger the pin, the better, I've had it clog 25gs. Way I found that works is to draw it up with an oil based also, shake the chit out of t and pin

Suspension can be a pain in the ass if it's the water based, they do make a test base in oil. If its the water based, it can clog the pin, which really sux when you're pushing the plunger, and IG unclogs and shoots the whole ml in at once, burns like hog lava. The bigger the pin, the better, I've had it clog 25gs. Way I found that works is to draw it up with an oil based also, shake the chit out of t and pin

Yeah I heard the water based test suspension is a pain in the ass but I am not worried about sticking myself lol. I have only injected in my quads and have done liquid winny in my delts. Can I shoot test suspension anywhere else? Trying to stay away from inject into my ass muscle. Haha.

Anyways thank you for the advice. I have used 20ga before so I will go ahead and get a bunch of 20's and 23's and see how it goes. 2x out of the week I can shoot with an oil based (deca) so I will go ahead and do that.

Does heat and a foam roller help at all with dispersing the crystals ?

Thanks again!

Update *** all my gear just got here this morning. Turns out the test suspension water based isn't what I got. Turns out it's test no ester oil based ( tne ) 100mg/ml .. Done some research on it seems like it's basically the same thing just take a little longer to fully hit. Correct me if I am wrong, since it is oil based with no crystals would injecting it with a 31ga insulin needle work?

Plans are to start on Sunday. Thanks guys!

I started the tne a couple months ago around the end of August. Nice boost in energy and pump but unfortunately 5 days in, I had to stop lifting all together. I ended up hurting my elbow with work and have been on disability. I had ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction surgery on my right elbow ( tommy John Surgery ) ex pro player here and I've had this procedure done 3 times..... Anyways I still have all my gear and put an order I. For more .

Plan on running it the same way.

My doc said not to lift until 8 weeks out.....

I've been out 4 weeks and 2 days... Starting day 10 I was doing band work and range of motion exercises... I have gain range of motion completely already and I actually snapped my bands once.. So I decided to hit the gym this morning. I did hammer curls with 20's 3x25 , tricep single arm pull downs 22.7 lbs, bicep concentration curls. 20 lbs 3x25 , tricep overhead extensions 37lbs 3x15 ,

Shoulder side raises 10lbs 3x 20 supersetted by shoulder front raises 10lbs 3x20 and shoulder press 85lbs 3x20. Abs and 45 min cardio. No pain, just felt awkward with a new tendon a little stiff but loosed up. I plan on lifting light like this for two weeks and then increasing.

Before surgery I was doing 3x12 hammers at 50lbs ... Shoulder press 215lbs 3x12 , should front and side raises supersetted 20-25lbs 3x12 .
Bicep concentration 35lbs 3x15
Single arm tricep pull downs not sure but straight bar pull downs I maxed the cable and do it 3x15.

If I start this cycle in a week or so will it help me recover from my injury and surgery quicker and safely if I gradually work back to that by week 4 ? Then start really getting down ? All I have is time as my return to work date is feb 26th. Pull 2 a days eat right take weight on.

What do you guys think ? Advice is always appreciative and love what you guys do here . Thanks

Running the cycle will not help you recover. It will actually hinder the recovery.
Wait for full recovery before cycling.

Top Bottom