Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aching nipple question

Mohameddii

Hi guys, I'm on my 6th week of test e 500mg , I have been taking aromasin at 12.5mg 2 times a week but still my left nipples staring to ache a few days ago, what di I do? increase my dose of aroma or switch to arimidex ? thank you.

You need to be taking 12.5 mgs of aromasin every other day. You will be fine once you get your estrogen in check. I bet if you did your blood work now your estrogen levels would be very high. Due to the half life of Aromasin it only last for 2 days. If that doesn't work your Aromasin is bunk bc it should block all estrogen, that's why it's so popular. You mentioned arimadex, you don't need that. It makes your Cholesteryl hirer and doesn't work as well for stopping estrogen. You can read into the difference but Aromasin is king of the estrogen blocker. Do you mind if I ask what type you have? If you need more quickly Ag-guys is a good approved source. It comes as a research chemical, so it's completely legal. Good luck brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom