Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

accutane and injury

metalfujimi

I am currently on Accutane 40 mg a day. Before I started the tane, I sprained my wrist. I believe that I have a partial tendon tear. I am wondering if Accutane will cause the healing process to slow. I have heard that it can cause joint problems and tendonitus, and I am concerned because I have had injuries before, and this doesnt seem to be healing the same as others. Help please

I would try lowering the dose or even discontinuing the use of the accutane and see if that helps. You can't be too careful with your tendons, ect and sems to me is much more important that any acne you can fight later.
I agree. I'll probably take a few more weeks of no lifting and see if it heals. If not, I'll drop the accutane. But I also have my appointment with the doctor for the monthly check ups next week so I will seek his advice too.

Hey man Im not trying to tell you what to do and everyone is different but here it is. I took accutane last summer at 40mg per day same as you. I took it to get rid of persistant acne (im 35) and prevent acne on my omnadren, EQ cycle. Everything was cool when I was on it. I had N O zits, hell I did not even have to wash my face! I took my cycle and had shitty results, I really beleive the accutane caused this. I made a big mistake by reading some of the forums devoted to accutane bashing. When I realized that I was getting some of the side effects I did not no if they were from the juice or the accutane. Now I have never lost hair on test or any roid, I have been losing my hair on my head and eyebrows for 6 months! I would not take the shit ever again. Now I chose to take it and new some side effects. Not everyone gets them but I sure as hell did. I cant hardly lift because my joints are so fucked. Now I might catch some shit from people here about how effect it is and that maybe this was going to happen anyway or the gear caused it but I had none of these symptoms 9 months ago.

Hey man Im not trying to tell you what to do and everyone is different but here it is. I took accutane last summer at 40mg per day same as you. I took it to get rid of persistant acne (im 35) and prevent acne on my omnadren, EQ cycle. Everything was cool when I was on it. I had N O zits, hell I did not even have to wash my face! I took my cycle and had shitty results, I really beleive the accutane caused this. I made a big mistake by reading some of the forums devoted to accutane bashing. When I realized that I was getting some of the side effects I did not no if they were from the juice or the accutane. Now I have never lost hair on test or any roid, I have been losing my hair on my head and eyebrows for 6 months! I would not take the shit ever again. Now I chose to take it and new some side effects. Not everyone gets them but I sure as hell did. I cant hardly lift because my joints are so fucked. Now I might catch some shit from people here about how effect it is and that maybe this was going to happen anyway or the gear caused it but I had none of these symptoms 9 months ago.

Woah! thats some nasty sides,I have never heard of this

Thanks to sarms search my acne is clearing up.

RADAR

beats the hell outta me but since taking the stuff my acne is clearing up, no new breakouts in over a month

I'm a happy camper

RADAR
that may be an option. I'll have to get some other opinions and see if it also helps their acne. So far you are the only person I've heard that from. But I have heard it helps joints, which would be nice for me

Top Bottom