Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

about to get hairtransplant in 2 weeks when can i juice?

I thought you were some big high roller lawyer living large in San Diego??? LOL!

I THOUGHT U SAID U WASN'T SCOTCH. HOW COME U GOT A SCOTCH FLAG IN UR PROFILE?

STOP BOTHERING ME...UNDERSTAND.?

I AM A LAWYER...SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO LOOK AT MY TAX RETURNS? GET A LIFE, DUDE. maybe i was dis-barred for beating down a bailiff at the courthouse with my super-human strength and my bad temper? and know i work as a lawyer without a license (illegallY and thus get paid a lot less)

PROBLEM w/ u is that ur not too bright u see things as black and white--like there are no grey areas also:

problem w/ u dude is that u see me as innocuous--as harmless--as a joke--as a person with a crazy profile...but im bold and have bigger balls than u. deal with it! u will live more healthier when u come to accept the things u can't change.

U OBVIOUSLY GOT SOME ROID RAGE ISSUES. LIKE ROID EGO...UR HEADS TO BIG FOR YOUR BODY FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING

WHAT'S UP WITH NIGGA PLEASE IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY? COS AS AN IRISH CATHOLIC I FIND THAT HIGHLY OFFENSIVE...

BE NICE...GET MATURE...WHAT U AND UR BUDDIES CALL FRIENDLY INNOCENT HAZING I CALL CYBER-BULLYING...AND I WON'T BE BULLIED BY ANYONE...

UNDERSTAND EMINEM? I AM A PAYING MEMBER WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THIS SITE NOT WITH SELFISH QUESTIONS, LIKE OTHERS, BUT BY MAKING GOOD POSTS.

IM GOING TO MAKE SOME BIG, MUSCULAR & SIZE & DEFINITION IMPROVEMENTS TO MY BODY AND THINK ABOUT GETTING BACK AT U, SD, AND BIGBASSTURD. STOP FUCKIN WITH ME..STOP HARRASSING ME! YOUR LIKE A MODERATOR AND YOU'RE HELD TO A HIGHER POSITION OF RESPONSIBILITY. ACT YOUR AGE, PLEASE! THANX FOR PROVIDING THE FUEL TO MY WORKOUT FIRE! IM GOIN TO Beat down the Pope in my head ...MERCILESSLY...every rep, every penny saved will be to outperform you in every way...HAHA...

U LIKE A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE..?

again stop harrasing me! thank you! don't respond to my posts, please, imagine i don't exist! cos: I DON'T LIKE YOU...IM SURE A LOT OF PPL HERE DONT LIKE U EITHER, BUT DON'T ADMIT IT NOR HAVE THE TIME TO, nor have the gumption to stand up for their rights.

i must have really upset u for you to ban me for 1 day then reply to post on my hair transplant--im glad i got u mad--cos u not only drew 1st blood, but drew 1ST BLOOD W/O ANY PROVOCATION FROM ME IN A BRUTAL MANNER!

im not sane. i will take my meds and am asking u again to stop harrasing me and to imagine i don't exist. don't comment on my thread please..there are other more knowledgeable less barbaric mods here who can respond, if need me.

thanks!!!

Hi there if u could help I will advise you about drugs I'm working as a senior hair transplant technican and my personal advice isweek before surgery stop physical training stop any kind of supplements viramis beta blockers no spicy food no mushrums no caffeine¡¡¡ NOsteroids either week before and week after otherwise u will start bleeding during procedure couz all those things make you blood tiner !! And that will slow down whole process of implanting and healing. No heavy lifting after because that will streach you scar about steroids I personal wouldn't take for few months u need you body recorver and for sure u need go on propecia finasteride to stop and prevent from lossing more hair in future if you will take a gear .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Hi there if u could help I will advise you about drugs I'm working as a senior hair transplant technican and my personal advice isweek before surgery stop physical training stop any kind of supplements viramis beta blockers no spicy food no mushrums no caffeine¡¡¡ NOsteroids either week before and week after otherwise u will start bleeding during procedure couz all those things make you blood tiner !! And that will slow down whole process of implanting and healing. No heavy lifting after because that will streach you scar about steroids I personal wouldn't take for few months u need you body recorver and for sure u need go on propecia finasteride to stop and prevent from lossing more hair in future if you will take a gear .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Top Bottom