Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mg test e, 300 mg eq...

Manuelmcom

Ok that's pretty much it a cycle with just test e and eq, not looking for a lot of pounds but quality muscle.

Stats:

Age 31
Weight 182
Hight 6 feet tall
Bf % 12
2nd cycle

Cycle

1-10

500mg test e
300mg eq.

7-10

50mg proviron ed

nolva and hcg for pct.

What do you guys think this numbers sound right for my weight and everything?
i wanted to inject 400mg of eq but it's a lot of liquid cause my eq is vet grade and it's 50mg x 1cc.

Toughts ?

Hey mate ...

I think your diet miht need some work just by looking at your numbers coz you on the small size .

And you could leave out the EQ and not even notice it was gone at that dose and length i dont think it will show any real gains .

Brad.

yeah i got a really good diet going on i'll post it on the diet forum, so you think i should do more eq like what 500mg? it's just a lot of liquid i'd have to inject 10cc to get 500mg of eq.

Well 400mg would be my min , yeah the Vet stuff is good but low mg/ml ,and I try to run it no less than 12to14 wks to get the most from it .

What is your training history and your looking for size yes .

Brad.

no it will be my second cycle. I have been lifting since i was 19 on and off but seriously hard the last 4 years, also i forgot to mention that i just burned off 25pounds of fat to get in shape for this upcoming cycle thats why i'm so light right now.

Top Bottom