Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

200mgs of EQ a week? K...to all!!!

you really need to get caber as opposed to prami... so many guys cannot handle prami and caber just tends to work much better for most...

I think prami is the tren of AIs. A lot of bros were recommending starting at .25. I'm at .15 right now 10 days in and I sleep like a baby on tren. I think less is more with prami. But maybe I'm unlucky woth deca and lucky with pram?

sorry I know this is an old post . I just got some research chem prami hoping is effective. start running tomorrow. low dose cycle.
1-10 deca 187 mg. (just for the joint healing properties)
1-12 test e 375 mg. (mon. and thurs)
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
*******how do you recommend I run the prami? ****** ( was planning to run .25 eod for first week ... .25 ED 2nd week .37 3rd week throughout until start of pct)
pct
14-15 hcg 250 iu (mon. thurs.) (total of 500 ius)
14-18 clomid 50/37.5/25/25/12.5
14-18 (4 pumps forma EOD)
14-17 unleashed
** any recommendations are highly appreciated

Prami is different than any other compound. You must taper up and start very low or else it may affect your full experience. You have to start extremely low; other guys think they can handle it and then they end up ruining it and then they give it a bad name. I had a roommate do that for purposes other than conditioning, then he looked like a fool throwing up in front of a girl he took out on a date.
Start at .05 before you start your gear cycle. Trust me. Prami is my fav ai.

Top Bottom