Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how I used geneza pharma trenbolone to beef up

Faisu41

just wanted to share a little story of my recent trenbolone cycle.
it was just my 3rd real cycle. The first 2 were basically oral cycles for 5 weeks each.
this time I went with tren ace 200mgs per week for 8 weeks. Sides weren’t that bad at all. Had excellent results went from a hundred and fifty eight pounds up to 178 pounds. My body composition was changing almost on a daily basis it was an amazing cycle and I would definitely do it again.
would definitely recommend GP tren to anyone who wants to change their physiques!

just wanted to share a little story of my recent trenbolone cycle.
it was just my 3rd real cycle. The first 2 were basically oral cycles for 5 weeks each.
this time I went with tren ace 200mgs per week for 8 weeks. Sides weren’t that bad at all. Had excellent results went from a hundred and fifty eight pounds up to 178 pounds. My body composition was changing almost on a daily basis it was an amazing cycle and I would definitely do it again.
would definitely recommend GP tren to anyone who wants to change their physiques!
if you use tren , acetate is hot from Geneza pharma
ive done 300mgs/week

will not go wrong thanks for the review!

Top Bottom