Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 weeks of test but increase dosage every 4 weeks?

Cryptlord

Ive been thinking... personally, when I run test most of my gains appear fast and then begin to slow after about 8 weeks. It got me thinking that why not change the dose so you body doesnt get used to the dose?

Anyone have input on this?

Say run that below rather than just 12 weeks of 750mg?

wk 1-4 Test 500mg
wk 5-8 Test 750mg
wk 9-12 Test 1000mg

silverskyline said:
Your crash would be worse. What are your half lifes?

How would the crash be worse bro? Im talking Enanthate. Crash has nothing to do with incremental increases in dose bro, you could maybe argue the higher dose would leave to greater shut down but to be honest that is the least of my worries.

Cryptlord said:
Ive been thinking... personally, when I run test most of my gains appear fast and then begin to slow after about 8 weeks. It got me thinking that why not change the dose so you body doesnt get used to the dose?

Anyone have input on this?

Say run that below rather than just 12 weeks of 750mg?

wk 1-4 Test 500mg
wk 5-8 Test 750mg
wk 9-12 Test 1000mg
once you cant make gains on your cycle stop it and give your AR break for few months then come back on, no need to increase dosage , you would get more sides , just my 2cc

peace

goku_kakarot77 said:
once you cant make gains on your cycle stop it and give your AR break for few months then come back on, no need to increase dosage , you would get more sides , just my 2cc

peace

check ^^^

test enan has a built in taper already due to the long half life. no need to taper bro.

u running anything else with it?

This whole thread was supposed to create a discussion. I realize sides are increased with dose, I realize pyramiding is pointless but this is neither. My point was why not utilize my gear in a way that keeps the body from adapting to a certain dose.

Instead of
wk 1-12 750mg

Using
wk 1-4 Test 500mg
wk 5-8 Test 750mg
wk 9-12 Test 1000mg

I believe this would never let the body get used to the dose your running. We all know gains slow due to the body creating equilibrium inside itself but I am debating that with switching the dose up will keep the body from going to equilibrium hence increased gains.

Think I am gonna try this next cycle

Top Bottom