Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stretch Marks!!!!!

jm2mr2bv

Hi ladies I was just wanting to know if any of you had any good advise or suggestions for stretch marks? I have some on my lower back from doing certain leg excercises. They aren't as noticable when tan but still want help with them, I am wondering for my boyfriend as well. I have heard about cocoa butter lotaion but just wanted to know if you knew of anything better.

Stretch marks are actually scars... so cocoa butter is the best thing to use! The key is to use it all the time! Especially after a shower when skin is damp - this way it'll absorb the moisture. I go through so much cocoa butter but it's worth it! & we shouldn't be neglecting to moisuturize either so it has many benefits. I don't have any noticeable stretch marks any more! ;) Hope this helps...

Cocoa Butter helps PREVENT stretch marks. I don't think it does anything once they form. I am not sure ANYTHING can make them disappear.

I think there is a precription to help make them less noticable...MediDerm.....or something like that...?

Daisy_Girl said:
Cocoa Butter helps PREVENT stretch marks. I don't think it does anything once they form. I am not sure ANYTHING can make them disappear.

I think there is a precription to help make them less noticable...MediDerm.....or something like that...?
I tried that... didn't really work too well. It's a lil' pricey & you need tons of the stuff. Might as well use Neosporin 'cause it does the same thing. But as for cocoa butter... cheaper, & it does work. Helped me out a lot 'cause I don't have any stretch marks, & I used to... I only have lil' ones on my boobs but I've had those since I was little.

once they're white the battles' lost :(

yeah as daisy said it's all about preventing them. even the purple ones can be lessened by cocoa butter.

brunette said:
once they're white the battles' lost :(
Hmm not sure about that one... I had lil white ones on my hips/thigh area & it eventually went away... I can't see them anymore. Damn, wish I would've taken before/after pics, but honestly, I didn't think it'd make such a big difference. Also, January of 2003, I was in an accident, had a huge laceration which resulted in 19 stitches on my right hip. With a supply of Neosporin & Cocoa Butter, my scar is almost gone! It was really ugly before so it's a huge difference. :)

I use to look like I got in a fight with a bob cat around my chest and shoulders, so I can speak from expierence on this one. THE ABSOLUTE BEST thing for stretch marks is retin-A. You will be amazed what it does for them. Even after you already have them. You can also get Retin-A over the counter in Mexico. Every time I go to Mexico I will literally bring back a suitcase full of them. Forget the AAS available there, to expensive, but Retin-A makes the trip well worth it.

I use Retin-A micro for my face. I ALSO have glaring white landing strips on my chest. Sexy!! So the Retin-A might help? Worth a try.....Ang

Top Bottom