Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I try some of my BF's gear???

thelethalweapon said:
My BF has alot of gear. Pretty much anything and everything out there: all the Tests, EQ, Tren, Primo, Var, Winny, you get the idea. I kinda wanna try some of it. He told me to do some research before i jump in. I wanna put on about 5-10lbs of muscle and look alot leaner. Current stats: 24 years old, 5'3", 125lbs(pretty lean according to everyone at the gym) Does anyone have any suggestions and personal experiances?

Well, common wisdom will tell me that if your BF has gear he knows how to use it too(hopefully), why not ask him?
I do not see why he wouldn't just tell you the main points.
Just for your info though, look into primo and anavar if you serious about starting on this road ;)
Stay away from tren, test,

Varga said:
Well, common wisdom will tell me that if your BF has gear he knows how to use it too(hopefully), why not ask him?
I do not see why he wouldn't just tell you the main points.
Just for your info though, look into primo and anavar if you serious about starting on this road ;)
Stay away from tren, test,

Just because guys use lots of AAS doesn't mean they know anything to tell women about it - I've seen guys say a 40 mg ED var cycle is awesome. Or "just take some winny to lose some weight" or "try some deca".

The point we're making is 1) have a good reason to do it (i.e not just cuz bf has a buttload of steroids laying around) and 2) know what the hell you are doing. Don't just "ask bf" -- women need to be responsible for their own bodies and the results & the consequences.

There are steroid profiles available all over the internet - start w/ the list of all the drugs BF has and read about each one of them. Here's the first part where you discover there is very little info about what it does to / for women.

Then you discover about the esters and the time it takes to 1) show results and 2) get rid of sides.

Then when you have somethign to work with, start asking questions about other women's experiences, the sides women can experience etc and then at least have enough knowledge to first make a responsible decision do you want to get into this or not and is it an appropriate route to take to your goals? (i.e AAS is NOT an appropriate route to "I want to lean out & tone up" and further when "I eat a clean diet but I want to lose 10 lb") And then have half a clue about what you shoudl expect, be patient starting at a low dose for the appropriate duration for the particular drug and then work up slowly.

Oh yea, and make sure you get a complete blood panel first so you have half a clue what your physical state is before you start w/ the self-medication.

Not trying to be a hardass here - just trying to bring it down from "My bf said this pile of male testosterone would lean me out & tone me up" (i.e. make me shut the fuck up about "I feel fat") and make it an intelligent and responsible research approach to chooseing to self medicate w/ stuff that was probably ordered over the internet from some 3rd world country. Its sort of just common sense but somewhere in there all that gets thrown out the window and it becomes stuff that people think will make them look like Jennifer Anniston and they can take it like aspirin. Then 2 weeks later they come back and want to know why their period stopped.

Haha, good point, however in many of my readings I run over and over in steroids profiles that gave men and women dosages and cycles. From my experience I know what steroid does for me and from my friends in women as well. Not all the reading were acurate either though because dosages differ depending on the person and experience of the person taking it.
Regardless of the gender if you use performance enhancing drugs and do not know what they do you are a moron at least you should know the damn profiles if nothing else and side to expect :)

Top Bottom