Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1 - Bodybuilding Competition Log

the-short-one said:
...and they've changed it to the GNC
NPC San Diego Bodybuilding & Figure Championships. it was the "world gym" championships.

here's the woman who won last year, and she was in the heavy class all by herself. she didn't win overall. contest weight -124.

http://www.graphicmuscle.com/index.cfm?go2=contests_competitor&CompetitorID=10020

lightweight Tamar Fidelman won overall. contest weight = 113.

http://www.graphicmuscle.net/viewphoto.aspx?photocode=16621

The heavy weight is one case where I really hate this 20% softer shit - she's got fantastic legs but they would be so much nicer w/ just a little more leanness. The lightweight chick kinda looks stringy to me - like she's got the quad / hip tie-in but not much quad.

Oh well..

Shorty you look fuckin' fantastic! Love the quad / calf - I think a lot of women have a hard time getting that nice ratio of thick quad / taper to knee / bulge back out on a calf.

Sassy69 said:
The heavy weight is one case where I really hate this 20% softer shit - she's got fantastic legs but they would be so much nicer w/ just a little more leanness. The lightweight chick kinda looks stringy to me - like she's got the quad / hip tie-in but not much quad.

Oh well..

Shorty you look fuckin' fantastic! Love the quad / calf - I think a lot of women have a hard time getting that nice ratio of thick quad / taper to knee / bulge back out on a calf.

thank you!!

i wasn't blown awayby them, either. I tried looking up the other wimmin, but can't find any pics of the other competitors.

December 6, 2006

Supps Today:

1.5 iu GH
calcium
green tea
vitamin c
multi vitamin
sesamin
guggelesterones
fat burner tha contains ephedra
yohimbine HCL
emerald balance (connective tissue/hair/skin/nails)
glutamine
PureCEE
NO-EXPLODE

Meal One:

40 grams Whey Protein Shake in skim milk - (isopure zero carb strawberry)
1 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil

Meal Two:
6 egg whites
2 Whole eggs
1.5 cups of Oatmeal

Meal Three - - pre-workout
100g. Sweet potatoes
6 oz of chicken breast
Fat burner
2 PureCEE
2 scoops NO-EXPLODE in water

Meal Four - post-workout

40 grams Whey Protein Shake in skim milk - (isopure zero carb strawberry) + 10g glutamine.
100g. Sweet potatoes
vitamins

Meal Five will be:
8 oz chick breast with 1 cup broccoli

Meal Six will be:
Extended release shake 40 grams of Casein protein in skim milk - (BSN Lean Dessert Cinnamon Roll)

workout:

warmup = 10 minutes brisk walking on treadmill
5 minutes stretching

military press.

1 x 12/25lb dumbells
1 x 10/30lb dumbells
1 x 8/35lb dumbells
1 x 6/40lb dumbells

incline lateral raise w/2 second pause at stretch

3 x 10/10lb dumbells

Behind the back side cable laterals - w/2 second pause at contraction

3 x 10/10lb each side

cool down on bike - 15 minutes.
stretching - 5 minutes.

-------------------------------------------

ok. my legs are sore everywhere but the calves. :) Just sore enough to remind me that it was a good workout.
-------------------------------------------

also - if Nick from FF gym in Prescott is reading this, HELLO! :) Thanks again for helping me out with the membership this month, and welcome to EF...

I also wanted to say tho, even tho that heavy wt looks kinda soft in the legs in the front pix, her hammies are fuckin phenomenal. I LOVE when women have that amazing leg profile!

Top Bottom