Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

velvett said:
Whoa.
Sounds familiar.

For what it is worth, I have mostly embraced being the "ungrateful daughter" because you just can not win - there is no middle ground and that's ok.

It's terribly negative and not to mention emotionally exhausting to trying to make your family into something that it is not. Just realize the differences, understand what you want your family to be like and make peace with what is so your relationship with your parents and then you can make success out of what will become of your future.

Thank you, Velvett! This is GREAT advice!!!! :rose::heart: I know I have to re-adjust the way I respond and think as you state above.

Sun, Jan 14th

Scale weight: 114lbs

8:30am:
1/4 cup fiber one with 1/2 cup strawberries, 1 tbsp almonds, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 cup egg whites, stevia
16oz hazelnut coffee, Stevia

10:30am:
1/3 cup oats with:
1/3 cup cc, 1 chopped apple, pumpkin pie spice & splenda

12:30pm:
4 oz grilled trout with 1 cup green beans

2:30pm:45 mins Cardio
Treadmill fast walk/jog/run/sprint - varied speed from 3mph to 10mph & incline from 0-10%

3:30pm:
4 oz ground turkey with 1.5 cups oriental style veggies
4 oz plain sweet potato

5:45pm:
4 oz turkey tenderloin with 1 cup green beans
1/2 cup brown rice with 1 tsp flax oil

7:30pm:
4 oz broiled salmon
Salad - 2 cups romaine, 1/2 cup tomatoes, tri-color peppers, celery, onions, cucumber with 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp red wine vinegar & dab of dijon mustard as dressing

9pm:
1/2 cup cc, 1 tbsp pecans, 1/2 tbsp s/f chocolate pudding mix

Totals: 1495 cals (135g carbs, 151g protein, 32.5g fat)

Hello m'dear! :wavey::bigkiss:

Lemme start by saying, OMG I love you! :heart:

I can't believe what your mother said to you! But then again... I CAN because that is the EXACT SAME SHIT my mom pulls on me word-for-word!

Doesn't it seem like our mothers have this super-secret conference of negative-nelly-awful-things to say to us whenever they want?

I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch, but you are absolutely right -- you CANNOT change her, but you CAN (and will) change how you react to it. It's taking me a longggggg time, but step one was realizing that it really ISN'T you or what you're doing. To any other mother, you'd be the perfect daughter to be proud of. :heart:

Second -- KILLER dress for NYE! Absolutely stunning! And your diet is so fun to read! I feel like mine is so boring sometimes but bison and buffalo and odd poultry -- OH MY! :D Just really great to see another foodie like me.

Mad love for you, sister! And convince me I should stop being a wussy and finally go try a spinning class. I was just telling Duck that I saw one starting today when I was at the gym and I didn't run in there because I was too afraid of looking dumb because I was new. Plus it looked like it was right about to start... and it was crowded... but these are all excuses. Argh! :qt:

Mon, Jan 15th

Loved the long weekend and am sad it's over. I did get a really awesome full body massage today though. The salon messed up my appointment so they threw in some hot stones too. It was divine!! :qt: I also bought some new workout clothes since I'm smaller now and am tired of having to pull up my pants at the gym.

Scale weight: 114lbs

Rest Day -first one in 2007 and I think I needed it, although I did contemplate briefly about hitting up tonight's boot camp class :D

8:30am:
1/2 cup fiber one, 1 cup strawberries, 3/4 cup liquid egg whites, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, pumpkin pie spice & stevia
16 oz hazelnut coffee

11:30am:
4 oz baked turkey breast with lemon pepper and 3 cups broc/cauliflower

2:30pm:
4 oz lean ground turkey with 1.5 cups oriental style veggies
5 oz plain sweet potato

5pm:
3 oz bison with 1.5 cups oriental style veggies
2 oz plain sweet potato

7pm:
3 oz broiled salmon
large salad (2 cups romaine, 1/2 cup tomatoes, celery/tri-color peppers/onions) with 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp flax oil & dab of dijon mustard

9pm:
1/3 cup cc with 2 tbsp pecans & 1/2 tbsp s/f choc jello pudding mix :p

Totals: 1530 cals (135g carbs, 153g protein, 32g fat)

Glad you enjoyed the rest!!! Way to keep that food in check as always!!! ;) Wanted to drop by and say howdy!!!

Roonytunes said:
Mon, Jan 15th

Loved the long weekend and am sad it's over. I did get a really awesome full body massage today though. The salon messed up my appointment so they threw in some hot stones too. It was divine!! :qt: I also bought some new workout clothes since I'm smaller now and am tired of having to pull up my pants at the gym.
I'm sure you needed that massage after last week!!! Glad you enjoyed it!!
I wish I had some more new work-out clothes, pretty soon I will :lmao: All my old/new ones when I begin to drop weight again!!
Have a good one ;)

Oooh! Congrats on having to buy new pants! That's ALWAYS fun! ;)

Aren't hot stones the best. I don't think I will ever buy another massage without them. :lmao: Have a good day, Roony! :heart:

sbt2082 said:
Glad you enjoyed the rest!!! Way to keep that food in check as always!!! ;) Wanted to drop by and say howdy!!!
Hey duckster! :wavey: Don’t always post but still read your log every day :D

treilin said:
I'm sure you needed that massage after last week!!! Glad you enjoyed it!!
I wish I had some more new work-out clothes, pretty soon I will :lmao: All my old/new ones when I begin to drop weight again!!
Have a good one ;)
Yes, I finally found a lady that I like a lot for massages. As you know, not all are the same.
Enjoy the “new” workout clothes :FRlol:

Will2BLean said:
Aren't hot stones the best. I don't think I will ever buy another massage without them. :lmao: Have a good day, Roony! :heart:
Thanks, W2BL! I hadn’t had a hot stones massage till yesterday. Now I’ve experienced the good life, I’m scared I won’t be able to go back.

Miss24k said:
Hey Roons which camp will you be at Jan, or Feb?
Jan – it’s next weekend & I’m looking forward to it. Both camps sold out this time around. Are you going to any? I hear they may do one in Canada this year

Top Bottom