Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Prodigal Son (of a b***h)

hehehe

that sounded like ALOT of fun to me!!!!

We always have fun :)
I dont really know why Im so modest? Especially around the two of them!
It comes and goes... even at the gym. One day Im in a Y back tank top and little shorts, feeling good and wanting to be seen. The next day Im covered from head to toe and feeling like "dont look at me, Im a fat cow!" I know in my mind I dont look any different from one day to the next, but.......

Im currently trying to figure out a way to get to one of those kiosks that you see at some stores where you can make a print from your own negative and make prints of those negative that they wouldnt develop. Unfortunatly they all face the busy part of the store and use a 19 inch monitor... I'll figure it out... ;)

Monster - Hahahahaha......funny story! U need a digital camera for nights like that!!!!!

This part you wrote is all ME! My god I feel like this everyday

"It comes and goes... even at the gym. One day Im in a Y back tank top and little shorts, feeling good and wanting to be seen. The next day Im covered from head to toe and feeling like "dont look at me, Im a fat cow!" I know in my mind I dont look any different from one day to the next, but.......

Temple01 said:
Bwahahahahaha - that'll teach ya not to drink!

WHAT SHE SAID!

I have to say though, in a twisted way that I can relate to the wives. I mean, if there were two of me, my current hunny would have some similar stories to tell, NO DOUBT!

EHehehahehahehahhaaaa

Monster,
All you need is a scanner with a transparancy backlight. Try an Epson PhotoSmart, they are relatively cheap too! You can scan two 6 frame strips at once and print them any way you want.

Add something like Photo Goo software, and you can ENHANCE or diminish anything to your (or others) likings or imagination. LOL!!!

Hmmm, what is a transparency backlight? Is it (as it sounds to be) a light behind the source to bo scanned??? Thats a hell of an idea!

luvs... I have a digital camera too, the regular camera was just a spur of the moment type of thing. I have probobly 500 digital pics of us ;)

luvs2workout said:
well since you have 500 or so...what are you waiting for? send me a few :)

Im very paranoid about picture of me being out there now... the "unpleasantness" of the past happenings that resulted in wide spread distribution of nude and action pics of me have made me a little bit scared :D

Besides, as anyone whos seen me will tell you, youre not missing much! They look great togehter, but Im nothing to look at... I just have really good luck! ;)

I just want to check the blond hair with the black goatee or is it vice versa??? Course if ya wanted to send some action pics I wouldn't complain LOL. So, to what do you attribute your luck???

Top Bottom