Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Prodigal Son (of a b***h)

The hair is blond, goatee black. I have chest hair (that Im too lazy to shave so I just use a trimmer on it) but on a whim I dyed the chest and little remaining pubic hair I have blonde with the remnants of the bleaching kit. Its odd looking... kind of cool though.

As for my luck, I dont know? Its always been there though. I moved out of my parents house at 17 and lived with a sugar momma (who was 31) for a couple of years. Ive always had exceptional luck with women, and I will never EVER be mistaken for some kind of attractive type or a pretty boy.
Mabye a personality IS important? Lets hope so, at least until I can find a plastic surgeon to do a full "face-ectomy"!

It's Friday and that means it's time for another STORY!!! And while your at it could ya post to some of the on topic threads - no need keeping all that experience to yourself. And don't give me this crap about being busy and having a life...

Top Bottom