Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Prodigal Son (of a b***h)

Welcome Back Monster!!! How I love to hear your bedtime stories!!!:p

Mrs. TG

How could I have POSSIBLY missed this stoyr?!

HEHEhehehehheheheheeee

I'll have to tell you a story or two of my own. tee-hee! NOt nearly as entertaining as yours, Monster (as there is only ONE of me) but I will have to save it for a private conversation as the other party involved may just recognize himself! :eek2:

I didnt foget about you Bmom... I'll call you this weekend, Im just running myself ragged right now. Seriously. Im working two jobs for the moment (the supplement company rep and anotherone for health insurance reasons till one of the wives health insurance kicks in and covers me). So probobly four days a week I get up go to the gym, leave the gym and hit the road to check on sales locations, ect., head home eat and head off to work. Even my sex life has been scaled back :bawling:

Hey blue, drop me a line and let me know how youre doing... its been a while!

TG: Theres more where that came from... I just dont have time right now :)

luvs2: I wasnt upset, but I get embarassed kinda easily...
(what kids? uhh oh, do you know something I dont? :) )

Well, I think I need to add something into this before I tell anymore stories....

I go on about the sex and the fun and all, but dont let that fool you. This is a real honest to god relationship. We consider ourselves 100% married and commited to one another.
There is more sex going on than the average household, but that is due to the additional person and my gear use ;)
But there are plenty of boring stories I could tell, like them going to get their nails done whiel Im at the gym, sitting on the couch watching TV, stuff like that.

Its a lot of work, but it balances itself out with the happiness it brings.
Not to mention that wife #2 is sick. She has lupus, interstital systitis (I never spell that right) and cancer (in its 3rd remission). I could tell stories of carrying her to the bathroom in the middle of the night vommiting from the chemotherapy. Or when she would lay on the floor doubled over in pain and I would lay there with her and cry, feeling utterly helpless to do anything but hold her.

Those stories arent funny though, but theyre the experiances that make us all grow together and build a bond between us that is stronger than what we could get if we were able to "legally" marry each other.

So really, I just dont want anyone to think this is a casual relationship or just a sex thing, its for real. I live for them and I would die for them. Honestly. :)

The_Monster said:
So really, I just dont want anyone to think this is a casual relationship or just a sex thing, its for real. I live for them and I would die for them. Honestly. :)

....maybe someday I'll be that lucky, Monster...

monster, you are such a sweet man. your wives are 2 very lucky women. and you are a lucky man. some people never find one person that they can love and be loved by this much and you have found 2, you are truly blessed.

Bmom: You will, I know it. Youre too perfect not to find someone perfect for you! All you can do is sit back and try to enjoy the ride till that person comes along (I think we can attest that the ride can be kinda bumpy sometimes!).

Blue: We all feel lucky. The way we see it is that even though this is an unconventional relationship, as long as we're happy it doesnt matter. There are so many "traditional" relationships out there where the people in them are just miserable! So if the three of us find happiness together, or if two women or two men find happiness together, who can look down on them simply for being "non-traditional"? (I guess a lot of people can, but you get my point :) )

But dont worry, Im not getting all weepy on this thread, I'll get back to the good stuff!

Top Bottom