Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre/post workout meals

fit1

hey ladies...i am FINALLY gettin' in the groove of working out first thing in the morning before work. i was wondering if y'all could give me a good meal for before/after my workout on weight days...is a protein shake w/carbs good enough for before???
thanks again...:D

i eat a normal meal before....like 2 hours before. But immediately following training, i drink a shake with protein and maltodextrin.

If its in the morning I eat some oatmeal w/ 3 eggs and 6 whites...after my workout I take in a protein/carb drink...I prefer drinks after my workouts and a good solid meal before I workout.

wow spatts...you realllly get on the ball, don't you...:)
okay...so meal before and mrp shake AFTER...gotcha'...
thanks bunches you guys...

Question

Lets say.... you do not have time to eat a meal in the AM before the gym
Can you have a protein shake instead?
What are other options?

Thanks,
CC ;)

Spatts -

Do you eat fats with all your meals? I've read conflicting information on this (when to eat fat) per the diet board.

kel :jack1:

I always recommend eating a higher fat meal with protein and lower glycemic carbs before training... and then for after training you want your fat to be very low, or none... with some high glycemic carbs and a generous portion of protein...

dieslgrl

and if you don't have time to "eat" before training, have a meal replacement shake with some flax seed oil...

if ure cutting..

should u eat before if u are cutting? i just have a cup of coffee, dropof soy mile and ECA stack

Top Bottom