Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peptides for healing joints for female

zashasport

hi,
I had knee surgery in my left knee and therapy seems workless for pain during recovery, I told my doc the prescribe me some deca and said no way, so I was wondering is peptides could help me since you don't need a prescription for it, if peps work which would you recommend?
thanks a lot.

i think you are on the wrong track here and let me explain why

deca will not heal your knees. it may make it feel better in the short run but you have to rest after your surgery and get your physical therapy done.

you can safely use ostarine, n2jointrx, krill oil, and nutrobal which will speed up healing.

peptides are 99% faked these days, it isn't like it was 10 years ago. but any GHRP you can buy that would be legit is not as good as nutrobal anyway

Here are the best things for healing joints and making them feel good:

-Ostarine 25mg per day
-nutrobal 25mg per day
-fish oil 6-10g per day
-N2JointRX 5 tabs per day

I had some clients use TB500 with great success in the past but that was years ago. The problem you are going to run into now is trying to find a legitimate source of TB500 now a days. The peptide market is full of fakes. I wish I had a peptide source to recommend but I don't.

I would use ostarine and a good joint supplement like N2joint rx from n2bm.com instead. Even if you could find a legitimate TB500 source, I would still argue that ostarine and a good joint supplement would be even more effective. Ostarine is fantastic for healing injuries and promoting recovery, where as a good joint supplement gives your body all the building blocks it needs to actually build and repair cartilage and ligaments. It's also way cheaper then TB500.

Good luck with the TB500! I hope you found a good source. If you end up getting a rash or any weird side effects, stop taking the peptides immediately.​

Here are the best things for healing joints and making them feel good:

-Ostarine 25mg per day
-nutrobal 25mg per day
-fish oil 6-10g per day
-N2JointRX 5 tabs per day

This would be a killer combo for sure. Then you would see improvement in a matter of few days / a week.

As for deca for joints - you will do more harm than benefit, especially given that deca will only provide a temporary solution which will not heal your joints in the end.

Top Bottom