Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need advice on dosage, tips etc

butterflykiss

Hi,

I'm a soon to be 39 year old mother of two boys. In the last 3 years I've been using Winstrol once a year (orally) just to trim up excess fat. I work out religously and just cant seem to do it on my own.

What I'm wondering is what advice is out there for a woman using it? I'm currently taking 50mg a day (split, one pill in the am one in the pm). My boyfriend told me it's best taken after I eat, so that is what I've been doing each time. However, my last cycle was a disappointment.

What is the best time to take it? I also do a stack with my workout of Ephedrin, Asprin and Caffeine. Like I said, I literally work out daily. 30mins of cardio, then weight training targeting certain body areas.

Any advice, tips etc would really be appreciated. I really don't want to do injections and stuff as I only do this once a year. I'm not a competitor or anything...this is stricly ego and wanting to look fabulous :)

Butterfly

well..I'll jump in and give ya the spiel
post up your stats
height, weight, we've got your age and gender
bf% if you know it and what your diet (exactly like plugged into a calorie and macro counter)and what your workouts look like....winny isn't a joke and I know more than a few women that won't touch it..It really is a competitor level drug and its something that helps, it doesn't do it for you

p.s. Im not anti AAS by any means or trying to give you a hard time....just no one here recommends it for "trimming up" and these are the questions you'll be asked before anyone will give you any straight up info about it.

Yeah I agree with Shirlene here. If you just want to 'trim up' there are SOOO many other BETTER safer options than AAS.

Post up your stats and we will do our best to assist you.

And PS everyone is different but I am not a big fan of AAS mixed with stimulants...

50 mgs/ day is a pretty big dose of winny. The ladies above are right...there are other options for fat loss as AAS are not designed for that. With that dose, I'm guessing you gained weight? didn't lose much? I'm curious how long a cycle you are running? Just to give you my own frame of reference, I have competed and haven't ever gone over 12.5 mgs/ day and even that was pushing it. I'd keep it to 10.

The answer usually lies in the diet and we'd be happy to help tweak yours.

man I wonder what I would look like on 50mg a day of winny...I could be so jacked!!!

lol..kidding...sorta

man I wonder what I would look like on 50mg a day of winny...I could be so jacked!!!

lol..kidding...sorta

lol...we'd be looking like the hulk!

I love what winny does for me but I get sides after about 6 weeks at 12.5 mgs....and I'm not really all that small. I'm thinkin super jacked at 50! My voice would never recover and I'm sure I'd be so oily I'd be a slip and slide!!! lol

man Im oily as hell on just the mt2 right now (and the prop and var)
the mt2 seemed to have set off my sweat glands aplenty

I keep toeing the idea of winny and primo but have personally never run it...I'll stay in my shallow wading pool for now..haha

I keep toeing the idea of winny and primo but have personally never run it...I'll stay in my shallow wading pool for now..haha

Yeah winny is just a dirty cousin of anavar. If you feel like you want winny just add more anavar or go w primo. Deca isnt too bad for woman either. My wife, before i met her ran primo and deca.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom