Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my girlfriends farts stink while taking fat burners

denisse00

Hello ladies,
Ever since she started taking fat burners a few weeks ago she's having really bad flatulence, I mean.. is very bad, I can be sleeping and the smell wakes me up. Is that something to worry about ? i don't care about the rotten medicine smell but my concern is that fat burners might be fucking up her digestive system. Any of you ladies also getting farts from taking fat burners and such?

That is really uncommon. Is she using a flavoured fat burner? There might be an artificial flavour, colour or sweetener in the formula she is allergic to.

Has anything else in her daily diet and supplement regiment changed? Has she recently switched protein powders?

If the fat burner is causing severe GI issues, it is doing more harm then good. I would stop taking it. I would use cardarine instead. Cardarine will triumph the fat loss results of any fat burner supplement anyways. 10-20mg/day is a good dosage.
You can read up on cardarine more here: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Highly depends on the ingredients and how her body responds to it.

A lot of people have issues with supplements nowadays due to fillers and all the craps that they put into them, so I am not surprised. Other than that, I wouldnt be too happy of my girlfriends farting next to me, haha

I would look more at the diet than the fat burner. Fat burners are basically caffeine pills which are definitely making her fart a lot more. I am not sure about the wretched smell though.

Having gases is not really an uncommon side effect when using certain supplements, but this does not happen with all supplements. Therefore, you would have to give us some additional information about the supplement she is taking in order to see if it is the one causing the GI issues, and what can be done./

Top Bottom