Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

momsgettinfit said:
They said we were suppose to drop all day yesterday but it stalled somewhere and we had wonderful temps all day. It was windy but warm.
Yeah it was 60 here yesterday (I don't ever remember those temps in February). Last night hell broke loose with the wind, thunderstorms, rain, and lightning. The temp dropped to 26 now and is supposed to continue dropping and then we are supposed to get a snowstorm tonight. Stupid weather!

treilin said:
Yeah it was 60 here yesterday (I don't ever remember those temps in February). Last night hell broke loose with the wind, thunderstorms, rain, and lightning. The temp dropped to 26 now and is supposed to continue dropping and then we are supposed to get a snowstorm tonight. Stupid weather!

It's spitty snow right now. I can't wait for warmer weather!!!!

10:30 tanning

M2 - noon - cheat meal, I wasn't gonna have it until this weekend but my kids begged me for burger king sooooooo I got a small order of their chicken nuggets and a came home and ate a salad too 22 oz water + supps

M3 - 3pm- 1 serving string cheese,1 small plum,22 oz water

M4- 6 pm - 6 oz grilled salmon,1/2 C brown rice,salad w/ 1 Tbs lite balsamic vin. 1/2 can 7up plus

Well now off to the gym

I may not be on tomorrow I am going with a friend to Canaan to drop off her son. Sooooo I shall talk with you all most likely on Sunday!!!! Don't have to much fun without me!!!

Last edited:
Friday @ the gym

Chest and back

RPD - 50/10 70/8 70/8
Chest press - 75/8 75/8 85/8
Iso Row - 80/8 80/8 90/8
Incline press - 65/8 65/8 75/5
behind the neck pulldown - 80/10 80/10 90/10
DB pecflies - 15/8 15/8 15/8
DB Row - 15/8 15/8 15/8

Cardio

steady cardio 5.0 mph for 20 min

Thanks for sharing all your recipes. Keep them coming, so IP and I can use them when we get back to the real world! :)

;) That's why I'm a meteorologist! I just love this kind of stuff (sorry Treil). :heart:

The weekend was a busy one. The trip Saturday to Canaan was long but nice. Going through the mountains and seeing the snow oh it was breathe taking. But the roads going up were just nasty. It was 4* when we got there at 5pm OY! It was freaken cold!!!!

Sunday was a busy day as well,went to the gym in the morning and then came home cleaned up and then had to go grocery shopping. Told myself i was going to not spend so much money and I'll be damned if I didn't spend 300 anyway. :rolleyes:

Bi's, Tri's, Shoulders

BBcurls - 60/8 60/8 60/8
Preacher curls w/curl bar - 50/8 50/7 50/7
BB 2 chin - 60/8 60/8 60/8
Rope tricep pulldown - 100/8 100/8 100/8
Cable curls - 90/8 90/8 90/4
DB lat raise - 20/8 20/8 20/7
BB tricep push - 40/8 40/8 40/8
DB shoulder press - 20/8 20/8 20/7

Abs -

full body crunch (upper and lower body contracting) - 25

leg lifts- 5 sets of 5 with a 60 second hold between each set at 10* from floor.

Side oblique crunches- 20 E.S.

Internal crunches - 15

Stretch!

Didn't get to any cardio b/c hubby had to get home to watch the Daytona 500. :evil:

Good morning ya'll. It's freaken ass cold again this morning!!! I want SUMMER already!!!!!!!

M1 - Eating now - I made a very simple breakfast this morning. Breakfast roll ups - 1 ww tortilla, 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg scrambled,place on tortilla and top with 1 to 1/2 serving of low fat shredded cheddar cheese and roll up. Sometimes I add peppers and onion to this or mushrooms but I was not feeling that this morning. So I kept it simple. LOL 1 C coffee, 1 liter water plus vitamins plus supps

M2 - eating now - 6 oz tuna steak grilled,salad w/ 1 tb lite ranch, 1 liter water x 2

Last edited:
Deep squats - 70/6 70/8 80/8

Ok fessing up of how airheaded I can be at times. :xeye: I forgot the add the weight of the bar to my squats. Sooooo here's the correction....

115/6 115/8 125/8

Top Bottom