Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

Monday @ the gym

Biceps

Preacher curls - 40/12, 50/10,9
Hammer curls - 20/10,10,10 (Struggled with my left arm ugh I wish it would catch up already!!!) :rolleyes:
Standing BB curls - 60/8,8,8

Triceps

Flat bench BB extension - 50/10,10,8 ( could have done 10 on last set but I had to pee really bad)
Rope pushdown - 100/8,8,6
Behind the neck DB extension - 15/10, 20/10,10

Abs

On ab bench 90* slant - crunches 3 sets of 10
twists 3 sets of 15
I alternated crunch to twists with no rest and then one short rest after 2 sets until complete.

Cardio

Everytime I go to do cardio the elipticals are taken. :rolleyes:

Recumbant bike: 35 min. hills. 8.8 rpm

Stretch,it felt so good my hamstrings are still so tight from Saturdays leg workout.

momsgettinfit said:
Monday @ the gym

Biceps

Preacher curls - 40/12, 50/10,9
Hammer curls - 20/10,10,10 (Struggled with my left arm ugh I wish it would catch up already!!!) :rolleyes:
Standing BB curls - 60/8,8,8

Triceps

Flat bench BB extension - 50/10,10,8 ( could have done 10 on last set but I had to pee really bad)
Rope pushdown - 100/8,8,6
Behind the neck DB extension - 15/10, 20/10,10

Abs

On ab bench 90* slant - crunches 3 sets of 10
twists 3 sets of 15
I alternated crunch to twists with no rest and then one short rest after 2 sets until complete.

Cardio

Everytime I go to do cardio the elipticals are taken. :rolleyes:

Recumbant bike: 35 min. hills. 8.8 rpm

Stretch,it felt so good my hamstrings are still so tight from Saturdays leg workout.
Well at least there were ellypticals there... I had a dream last night I was going to the gym and only 2 treadmils were in the room and one ellyptical and someone was on all of them. The room was completely bare. Wierd... Then there was a hurricane in Michigan!!!! Yeah in my dream if a tornado goes across water then it becomes hurricane. I have no idea what the heck my head is up too. Glad to see you had a good work-out though!

treilin said:
Well at least there were ellypticals there... I had a dream last night I was going to the gym and only 2 treadmils were in the room and one ellyptical and someone was on all of them. The room was completely bare. Wierd... Then there was a hurricane in Michigan!!!! Yeah in my dream if a tornado goes across water then it becomes hurricane. I have no idea what the heck my head is up too. Glad to see you had a good work-out though!

I don't feel like I got a good one, I could do so much more but my left arm always tires out on me. I work it to the max until I can't push it any further. It's getting rather irritating. I just want to catch up with my right side so I can move on already!!!!

LOL Maybe it's the seasonal changes in the air. My hubby said I started laughing in my sleep last night and then got up to pee. I don't remember any of it.

Tuesday,3/21

Ugh this week is gonna be so messed up for the gym. I have to take my son to another practice meet tonight and Thursday and their first meet is Friday. I may have to double up to get all my work in.

Not sure about the practice tonight though we are in for a good storm coming through. Snow and ice. UGH! It's Spring already the winter dude needs to just move on man move on to a peaceful place until it's his turn again!!!!

M1(9am) - Protein smoothie - 1 1/2 scoop vanilla whey pp,6 oz ice cold water, 1 small frozen banana, 4 frozen strawberries, 1/4 C frozen blackberries,3 ice cubes blended to perfection. LOL YUMMY!!!!!!! :p ,1 mug coffee, started on my first 1/2 gallon of water. + vitamins + supps

momsgettinfit said:
M1(9am) - Protein smoothie - 1 1/2 scoop vanilla whey pp,6 oz ice cold water, 1 small frozen banana, 4 frozen strawberries, 1/4 C frozen blackberries,3 ice cubes blended to perfection. LOL YUMMY!!!!!!!
LOL you sound like me

:wavey: Hope you have a great day ;)

*Bunny* said:
LOL you sound like me

:wavey: Hope you have a great day ;)

LOL This was a regular breakfast for me for a long time b/c my body doesn't handle food well in the mornings. Plus it's so freaken good!!!!! :chomp:

If I was in that situation, I would have the shake immediately PWO, wait at least an hour then have some fat before bed.

Ok when I get home from the gym the first thing I do is have a my yogurt with pp now the only problem I have with trying to get in my fat source before bed is that I'm not up long after I get home b/c it's rather late when we do get home. Maybe I could just eat some nuts or something before bed and wait as long as I can after my pwo meal. UGH! See now if I could get my workout in a little sooner in the day this would not be an issue for me. :rolleyes:

momsgettinfit said:
If I was in that situation, I would have the shake immediately PWO, wait at least an hour then have some fat before bed.

Ok when I get home from the gym the first thing I do is have a my yogurt with pp now the only problem I have with trying to get in my fat source before bed is that I'm not up long after I get home b/c it's rather late when we do get home. Maybe I could just eat some nuts or something before bed and wait as long as I can after my pwo meal. UGH! See now if I could get my workout in a little sooner in the day this would not be an issue for me. :rolleyes:
It's all about finding what works for you & adjusting things when you feel something may or may not be holding you back & tweak.

I am 110% dedicated when I wanna be, and when I see something off, I fix it & move on. I was just making a suggestion for better nutrient uptake, it may not work for you or her or the next person given your schedule :) If you need to get the fats in, then get em in ... there are better ways than in a PWO shake

KnowwhatImsayin'?

momsgettinfit said:

Why yogurt??? Could always add flaxseed oil in the shake.... or take a serving of almonds. Eat the yogurt at a different time.

treilin said:
Why yogurt??? Could always add flaxseed oil in the shake.... or take a serving of almonds. Eat the yogurt at a different time.
The subject of fat PWO is what we are discussing ... I do not recommend it per my comments above & in badgergls log

Top Bottom