Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

momsgettinfit said:
M2 - leftover diced turkey breast I fixed a few days ago and tossed in the freezer, in a big veggie salad w/ romaine lettuce,carrots,tomatoes,cukes,broccoli,and green peppers and vin, and oil, 1 diet lipton green tea.

M3- 1/2 C low fat cottage cheese, 1/2 C diced celery. 1 liter water

scorpiogirl said:
Damn, Girl!!! Your diet's kickin' some arse!!! Good job! :)
I know her food is all prepared and options, who knew!? I cook my meat a little different every week but it's the same meat from day 1 to day 7, until I switch it again. I don't have time for concoctions!

treilin said:
I know her food is all prepared and options, who knew!? I cook my meat a little different every week but it's the same meat from day 1 to day 7, until I switch it again. I don't have time for concoctions!

OK brain fart what do you mean prepared and options??? Confused :xeye:

scorpiogirl said:
Damn, Girl!!! Your diet's kickin' some arse!!! Good job! :)

Thanks. I get bored easily so I have to mix it up or I won't stick to it.

I use alot of leftovers to keep costs down and not to waste so much too!!!! :)

momsgettinfit said:
OK brain fart what do you mean prepared and options??? Confused :xeye:
You get to prepare your food every day, and you have different options to eat day to day. Even though it's an egg you cook it different ways to create some different way to eat it day to day. I take an egg and eat it exactly the same way every day.

momsgettinfit said:
M3- 1/2 C low fat cottage cheese, 1/2 C diced celery. 1 liter water

M4-I just made a salad and tossed in some tuna from a can drained of course. LOL 1 bottle of diet lipton green tea

M5 - same ole same ole light yogurt, 1 scoop pp, water + 1 tbs anpb

Shoulders

I did all db work last night. I have to get my left shoulder stronger well my whole left side actually. LOL

Shoulder Press - 20/10,10,10
Front Raise - 10/10,10,10
Arnold Press - 15/10,10,10
Lateral Raise - 10/8,8,8
DB Raise - 15/8,8,8

Bench 90% slant - crunches - 3 sets of 15 and 3 sets of 15 of twists going from one to the other until finished.

Cardio- 30 min recumbant bike- hill intervals speed kept between 72 - 78 rpm on level 6.

Friday, 2/10

It's warmer but windy and rain is coming in. Then next week cold and snow again.

M1- 1/2 C egg substitute,1/2 ww english muffin toasted with 1 slice turkey bacon cut in half and 1 thick slice tomato. 1 C coffee, 1 liter water + vitamins + supps.

Top Bottom