Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF's 2006 Log

I know this is gonna sound weird but ya'll should be use to that from me. LOL

Ok since I have started really eating clean and not doing any kind of secret cheating to sabatoge myself I have been peeing more. Is this normal. My water intake is the same so I don't think that's it,has it happened to any one else when they seriously changed over???

momsgettinfit said:
Wednesday,3/1

Wow March already!

I woke up this morning very very hungry. I tried to wait and do Cardio on an empty tummy but couldn't.

M1- don't even remember what time I ate-1/2 c oatmeal,4 ew,1 e,1 C coffee,1 liter water,oh and 2 slices turkey bacon,+vitamins + supps.

Calories:340
FatL35%
Carbs:31%
Protein:34%

I also wanted to pass this recipe I made for hubby this morning. It's really simple.

5 scrambled eggs (3 egg whites, 2 eggs)
4 slices turkey bacon (now you know why I had some this morning,smelled so good,LOL)
1 serving of low fat shredded cheddar cheese
1 ww tortilla

make the eggs and turkey bacon.

I heat up the tortilla a little to make it easier to work with

Lay the eggs and bacon in the center of tortilla and put cheese over it. I do it like this bacon then eggs then cheese and roll up, first ends if you want it completely closed then the sides if not just do the sides and enjoy. I served it with 3/4 C sliced strawberries. HE ate it up in no time and wanted more so I made him one more. Then cut him off!! LOL
Sounds yummy... Copied that Chicken recipe down and I will have to make that one!

You should post that in the morons at the gym thread over of the Weight Training Forum, about the belly bicep boot guy... that's hilarious.

Glad you are ok as well.

& I pee every 15 minutes so I can't comment about your increased urination. I would say yes, your body is cleaning things out but I can't provide any medical research as to why/how etc.

*Bunny* said:
You should post that in the morons at the gym thread over of the Weight Training Forum, about the belly bicep boot guy... that's hilarious.

Glad you are ok as well.

& I pee every 15 minutes so I can't comment about your increased urination. I would say yes, your body is cleaning things out but I can't provide any medical research as to why/how etc.

Yeah I thought about that too. I may just do that! LOL

I am not to worried about it, I think it's got something to do with my diet b/c it started after that so it's all good. :)

momsgettinfit said:
Wednesday,3/1

Wow March already!

I woke up this morning very very hungry. I tried to wait and do Cardio on an empty tummy but couldn't.

M1- don't even remember what time I ate-1/2 c oatmeal,4 ew,1 e,1 C coffee,1 liter water,oh and 2 slices turkey bacon,+vitamins + supps.

Calories:340
FatL35%
Carbs:31%
Protein:34%

M2- 11:45am- 5 oz grilled tuna steak,small greens salad w/ 1/2 tbs light balsamic,vin. 1 liter water

Calories:547
Fat:24%
Carbs:24%
Protein:41%

I also wanted to pass this recipe I made for hubby this morning. It's really simple.

5 scrambled eggs (3 egg whites, 2 eggs)
4 slices turkey bacon (now you know why I had some this morning,smelled so good,LOL)
1 serving of low fat shredded cheddar cheese
1 ww tortilla

make the eggs and turkey bacon.

I heat up the tortilla a little to make it easier to work with

Lay the eggs and bacon in the center of tortilla and put cheese over it. I do it like this bacon then eggs then cheese and roll up, first ends if you want it completely closed then the sides if not just do the sides and enjoy. I served it with 3/4 C sliced strawberries. HE ate it up in no time and wanted more so I made him one more. Then cut him off!! LOL

M2 - 11:45 am - 5 oz grilled tuna steak,small mixed greens salad w/ 1/2 tbs light balamic vin. 1 liter water.

I saw your post! I love it, tube sock, belly sweat shirt ... lol

Ya, I can't believe it's March already ... time is flying UGH

*Bunny* said:
I saw your post! I love it, tube sock, belly sweat shirt ... lol

Ya, I can't believe it's March already ... time is flying UGH[/QUOTE

LOL you know I haven't seen this dude in there since. Wonder why????

I know it's flying by but I'm really looking forward to warmer days and nights,no more icey roads and cold temps!!! And I can start my veggie garden!!! :Chef:

momsgettinfit said:
M2 - 11:45 am - 5 oz grilled tuna steak,small mixed greens salad w/ 1/2 tbs light balamic vin. 1 liter water.

M3-3pm- 4 oz leftover turkey,cut it up in a salad w/ 1 tbs light ranch dressing 1 liter water.

Will post my macro's later!!!!

momsgettinfit said:
Team DORK! LOL

<<< GO PLAYA GO PLAYA GO GO GO PLAYA!!!!!<<<
Oh boy!! I think we would have WAY too much fun "people watching"!!! Reference Treil's log on: my gym guy, Bunny's gym girl and Treil's gym guy!!! :lmao:

Top Bottom