Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LV work in progress log

Gym, shoulders & tris & bench, weights in kg

- bench 4x8, 1x4, 1x8 (20, 30, 32,5, 35, 37,5, 20)
- shoulder front press (machine) 1x8, 1x12, 2x8 (2,5/side, 5/side, 7,5/side, 5/side)
- lying french press 4x8 (8, 10, 12,5, 8)
- db lateral raise 1x15, 2x12 (2, 3, 3)
- cable pushdown 4x8 (20, 25, 30, 35)
- rowing torso machine (for rear delts) 1x15, 2x8 (15, 20, 20)
- rotary torso (for sides) 2x15 (15, 15)

Shoulder day is my pink dumbbell day :heks: I´ve tried to change to bigger weights with db´s but my left shoulder strongly disagrees = pain and weird noise.

1.15pm
1 slice rye bread
1 slice low fat ham
cucumber
250g fat free sour cream/yogurt

1 banana
5 slices cheese bread
(i was at the birthday party, i skipped all the cakes and stuff but i was so hungry i had to eat something... cheese bread is fatty cheese, don´t ask why the name is cheese bread, must be some kind of northern finnish stuff)

5.45pm
160g chicken
80g rye pasta

8.30pm
1 big plate salad (iceberg salad, low fat feta cheese, cucumber, olives, tuna and boiled eggs)

Glad to hear you're not doing the 60% carb thing. We would have had to console you after you were done crying!!! :lmao:

Lookin' good!

scorpiogirl said:
Glad to hear you're not doing the 60% carb thing. We would have had to console you after you were done crying!!! :lmao:

Lookin' good!

Wed 31st

I think my stomach has got smaller and something has happened to my shoulders :supercool (or my glasses are just dirty :rolleyes: )
I´m finally going to buy some supplements today, hmm... I´ve planned this from January but money´s been pretty tight and when I´ve had some extra I´ve spent for my son :heart: (like he´d need anything, he has more clothes than me and my man together and my Dad said that I wouldn´t need to buy him toys for two years, lol.

10.30am
30g four grain meal
100g cottage cheese

12.45pm
1 slice rye bread
1 slice low fat ham
cucumber

3.30pm
130g lean ground beef
80g rye pasta
70g broccoli

6.30pm
130g lean ground beef
80g rye pasta
110g broccoli

cardio, bike 265 cals burnt

9.30pm
200g salad (iceberg salad, low fat feta cheese, cucumber, olives, tuna and boiled eggs)

11pm
1 can tuna
20g almonds

total
prot: 179.5g 42%
carbs: 99.3g 24%
fat: 63.8g 34%
1732.7 calories

Thu 1st

10.30am
30g four grain meal
100g cottage cheese

12.30pm
200g salad (iceberg salad, low fat feta cheese, cucumber, olives, tuna and boiled eggs)

3pm
130g lean ground beef
150g salad (iceberg salad, low fat feta cheese, cucumber, olives, tuna and boiled eggs)
85g broccoli

Last edited:
:dance2:
I´m a member of Moms & kids chat board and we had a challenge from January to this day about who loses most her weight in %. Guess who win?! ME ME ME :dance2:
And guess what the prize is! "The losers" treat a dinner in a reastaurant, lol.
Btw, I cleaned clothes closet and ALL my clothes fit :D I rewarded myself ordering new jeans online ;)

Lady Viking said:
:dance2:
I´m a member of Moms & kids chat board and we had a challenge from January to this day about who loses most her weight in %. Guess who win?! ME ME ME :dance2:
And guess what the prize is! "The losers" treat a dinner in a reastaurant, lol.
Btw, I cleaned clothes closet and ALL my clothes fit :D I rewarded myself ordering new jeans online ;)

Wow!! That's great Lady V!! Congrats!!

Top Bottom