Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a little advice?

kat_NI

hey guys, am new to this site and was looking a little advice on var...im 5'3 and 144lbs, i would like to cut my BF and see some good muscle/strength gains...a male friend of mine had got var 50mg caps and has gave some he had left, we split these in half so are now 25mg caps...my diet is generally clean and i train 7 times a week, 4 weights sessions, focused on strength and conditioning, 1 aggressive strength training session with ketllebells, a spinning class and i train muay thai, would 25mg a day be too much for a first dose of var for me? any thoughts would be appreciated! thanks :)

I am new here too, but from what I am reading 25mg is an awful lot. I have been seeing recommendations of starting with 5 or 10mg. Good luck, I will be watching to see what advice you get from those with experience.

hey guys, am new to this site and was looking a little advice on var...im 5'3 and 144lbs, i would like to cut my BF and see some good muscle/strength gains...a male friend of mine had got var 50mg caps and has gave some he had left, we split these in half so are now 25mg caps...my diet is generally clean and i train 7 times a week, 4 weights sessions, focused on strength and conditioning, 1 aggressive strength training session with ketllebells, a spinning class and i train muay thai, would 25mg a day be too much for a first dose of var for me? any thoughts would be appreciated! thanks :)

Aaahhhhh!!!!! Men are stupid. DO NOT TAKE 25mg of Var/day to cut. This is a steroid. It will build muscle and have side effects.

You did come to the right site to ask questions. First give some info about your bodyfat %. Hopefully some more experience women will respond. All I know is 25mg is too much and men are stupid. (Don't tell my husband I said that)

Rebecca D

hey rebecca! :) i know it will build muscle..i want to see some good strength and muscle gains...my BF at the min is 22%, quite high i know, but have only been at the gym a year and a bit and lost 3 n half stone (35lbs) and now im at the stage where i want to really start to scuplt and build my body...when i started reading that women were only taking 5 or 10mg of it i was wondering is it too high...but from the research ive done so far it seems that var has the least side effects for women, is the least toxic to your liver and is a much milder steroid than others so would be a good 1st time one for females? i would appreciate any advice that can help me make a more informed decision as i relaise that its a serious decision to take steroids but i have been thinking about it a lot and doing a lot of reading up on them...

thanks
kat x

25 is WAY too high! I'd start with 5 or 10 and honestly, wouldn't go higher then that for a first cycle. Var is the usual first time cycle for women but will still come with risks of sides. I would make sure your diet is spot on as you will most likely gain some weight with it and to get the most out of running the cycle. Good luck!

YES..way to high. Plus if you are going to do a cycle, you really need to have it all planned out. I.e. not just splitting what he has left etc.
You want to already know how many weeks you want to run it and have more than enough to cover that whole period of time.

Also, Var is not a cutter at all. You will gain weight with it, when adhereing to the right diet and exercise.

Personally, I am pretty cut now, and my bf% has decreased. But I was pretty tiny to begin with and I am just starting week 8.
Feel free to pm me with any questions too. Be glad to help

okay so I thought I woud post up my experience on var :) I did a lot more research after your advice, but as the caps were already in 25mgs I took them for the 1st 20 days and than up to 50mg for the last 20 days, I suffered no unwanted sidea apart from getting a little short tempered at stuff that normally wouldnt annoy me and my cycle stopped ( it has returned to normal now after 9 weeks of not having one) . Overall I was very pleased with the results, my strength improved a lot! And my muscles definately hardened up and I got more definition. On my next cycle I want to stack it with T3. Thankyou Ladies for all your advice! I apprecaited it! :)

hi and welcome! I would start 10mg and see how that suits you for a week or two and if you have no sides you could always up the dose 25 mg is to high a dose to start with Im currently running 10mg var 10mg winny but ive taken winny before with no sides and ran the var alone for two weeks before adding the winny in case of any sides

donna

donna

Hey Donna thanks for the reply! :) If you see the post above yours I had written a wee post about taking the cycle :)

Top Bottom