Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few funny things

Miss24k

Platinum
I wanted to share with you guys a few things that happened on Saturday that I thought would never happen or I'd never do, and a funny story.

1) being bent over a chair asking another woman to glue my ass.

2) asking another woman ok hold this I need to stick my breast.

3) eating icing out of a tube at 11:30 am

4) straying pam (yes, pam that butter-spray) all over my skin

5) Telling a girl, look girl I can't see sh*t, now just bend over.

6) Stripping down to absolutely nothing in front of 30 other girls and the door wide open with dudes walking by.

7)Oh I got to tell y'all 1 of the funniest things about saturday. So after the show I'm there with my bf, his mom, and 2 friends and there are like so are we going to get something to eat. 1 of my friends goes well I'm not really hungry so I'm like hmmm excuse but a hell yea and we're going to this pizza restaurant (they make delicious thin crust pizza) All I ate all day was salty pistachios and sweet potato. I want some damn food and some water. I was dying for a glass of cold water and all I had with me was a warm propel water and pedilite :worried:

Anyway so we get the the restaurant, bf orders, I order cause we both know exactly what we want, I ask the guy for a bottle of water, he says well it's very expensive, I laugh and say you have no idea the amount of money I will pay right now for some water. So again can I get some water please. he says ok I'll get you a glass. I wait and wait feel like an eternity, and interupt him and say I'm sorry I'm really not trying to be rude, these guys will understand and believe me they can wait can you pleae get me that water now! He was like ok I'll just take their orders I'm like no no you don't understand I want it now please they can wait i promise. They all are now laughing their asses off at me. He gives the water finally and I'm like thank you so much. He looks all confused and is like hmmm ok.

8) Oh and at about 10:30am a security guard comes into our room with a case of water, poor guy got so blasted, he had 30 1/2 naked women telling him to get the f*ck out of the room with that water, asking him if he's crazy or something. :lmao: poor thing.

Competition breeds craziness.

I went ballistic 2x about not being able to get a goddammmutherfuckin potato in public places in front of a waiter.

One of my fellow FBB competitors and I were also caught ogling Gunther while he was in the pump up room spread eagle bent over a table getting protanned. Then the light weight class girl came running out whispering really loud "I saw Gunther's sack!"

omg.

Sassy69 said:

I went ballistic 2x about not being able to get a goddammmutherfuckin potato in public places in front of a waiter.

One of my fellow FBB competitors and I were also caught ogling Gunther while he was in the pump up room spread eagle bent over a table getting protanned. Then the light weight class girl came running out whispering really loud "I saw Gunther's sack!"

omg.

Gunter: "Grrrreeeaaaatttt!!"

lol @ Sassy

Oh another funny thing was:

1 of the girls trainers was in the room, with the girl bent over and was protanning her up, and you know when you're putting that stuff on you got to get all the cracks haha. This guy is in there not phased by the fact that none of us girls could careless that he's there, we're all stripping down, glueing a few body parts here and there, and he's got his hands in the crack of her ass. Then they turns around and is like ok I'm all done. Anyone else need so help this the protan. We're like no he's ok good. Bye.

haha. Competitions are soe craziness.

Oh another thing, well inbetween the sports round and bikini I still had some water and the abs weren't poping yet, so I needed to get some more salted pistachios. and I went on a hunt for them. It was raining, I was running around in a sweat suit, pretty hair, pretty make up and flip flops, and I'm literally running into stores, yelling fro the store hey do you sell salty pistachios. And I couldn't find any anywhere. Then finally I'm about to cry in the middle of the street I'm screaming I need some f*cking salty pistachios damn it. My sister in law who's with me is dying on laughter.

Then finally there's 1 more store, i got in and guess what they have yup salty pistachios I start dancing around in the store screaming I got pistachios woohoo. Boy did the girl at the cash think I was a nut.

Sassy69 said:

omg.
no sack for gunther :very good:

hehe

Awww, M24K that is too funny... you crack me up... :heart:

I also laugh when I think about the guy who sprayed my protan - this is by far the best way to do this --- had a room w/ a gigantic outtake fan in the ceiling and a powerful compressor w/ the spray gun. So u bring a bottle of protan, he pours it in, you put on a hair net & then strip down to get sprayed. So for 20 min, 3 x you stand butt ass nekkid in front of this guy who doesn't even think twice about it. At least you get a cheap thrill w/ that blast of cold air.... ;)

Top Bottom