Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone had anxiety attacks when on T3/Clen cycle???

adventurous1

Hi Ladies,
I'm quite new to this forum and cycles, but had a friend set me up with some stuff - aboleo pills, liquid Clen and liquid T3 (taken orally) I started at end of Oct, did 3 clen cycles, and mid-Dec started my T3 cycle, which I just finished today, and should be starting a new clen cycle..... but..... as of about 2 weeks ago I started suffering terrible anxiety, and had a couple of panic attacks, not sure if it was in any way related to the T3/clen or just all the other stuff going on in my life. Has anyone experienced side effects like that? I never had a panic atteck before, and seriously thought I was going to die :(

My doctor has now prescribed me an anti-anxiety medication (Cipralex) and not sure if I should be mixing T3 or clen with it. Anyone have any experience or thoughts?

I'm 29, and taking these to help me start on weight loss. I have knee problems, and know that losing weight will alleviate the amount of pain I suffer (of course I also gained weight when I had to decrease my activity level due to my knee issues... vicious circle) I dont want to stay on them long, just long enough to get some results, and lead a more active, natual lifestyle.

As well... my friend told me that I should start taking a fat burner now that I am done the T3 cycle, until my thyroid gets back to normal, how long will this take and any recommended burners?

Thank you very much!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had horrible anxiety when on Clen. I couldn't tolerate it. I was also unable to get into a deep sleep and felt tired all the time.

Hi Ladies,
I'm quite new to this forum and cycles, but had a friend set me up with some stuff - aboleo pills, liquid Clen and liquid T3 (taken orally) I started at end of Oct, did 3 clen cycles, and mid-Dec started my T3 cycle, which I just finished today, and should be starting a new clen cycle..... but..... as of about 2 weeks ago I started suffering terrible anxiety, and had a couple of panic attacks, not sure if it was in any way related to the T3/clen or just all the other stuff going on in my life. Has anyone experienced side effects like that? I never had a panic atteck before, and seriously thought I was going to die :(

My doctor has now prescribed me an anti-anxiety medication (Cipralex) and not sure if I should be mixing T3 or clen with it. Anyone have any experience or thoughts?

I'm 29, and taking these to help me start on weight loss. I have knee problems, and know that losing weight will alleviate the amount of pain I suffer (of course I also gained weight when I had to decrease my activity level due to my knee issues... vicious circle) I dont want to stay on them long, just long enough to get some results, and lead a more active, natual lifestyle.

As well... my friend told me that I should start taking a fat burner now that I am done the T3 cycle, until my thyroid gets back to normal, how long will this take and any recommended burners?

Thank you very much!!

Welome to Elite

I have I don’t believe T3 will cause it, I think clen can aid in the cause but typically there has to be more stress factors. I ran clen for 3-4 months it was right near the end of the contest prep last month and it was only twice both a day before or day of contest so I think the stress had more to do with it. Most anti anxiety meds will cause you to gain weight and or have a hard time losing weight I wouldn’t take it just my opinion. If you are having anxiety attacks I would lay off caffeine and defiantly not take any stimulating fat burns.

How much clen and T3 were you taking? Did you take taurine with your clen cycle?

Have you tried and therapy for your knee issues? Can you explain what exactly the problem is with the knee?

Can you also list your height, weight, body fat percent as well as current diet and exercise program?

Please be very specific that is the only way we can truly help you.

Here is an example

8:00 AM
½ cup oats
6 egg whites

10 AM
1 oz almonds

Noon
5 oz chicken
1 cup spinach
½ cup brown rice

3:00 PM (pre work out)
5 oz chicken
1 granny smith apple

6:00 PM (post workout shake)
2 scopes whey
1 cup skim milk

8:00 PM
1 cup cottage cheese

I think any drug that excites the central nervous system can tip a person over into clinical generalized anxiety and/or panic attacks if you tend to be a high strung person naturally. That would include caffeine and it would certainly include Clenbuteral and Albuteral.

I'd start by taking a very honest person inventory before quickly disregarding the possibility that you're a bit anxious normally. Do people tell you that you worry a lot? Are you "jumpy"? Do you get frequent "tension" headaches and/or stomach aches not better explained by somatic illness? Do you sleep poorly?

If you tend to be a bit of an anxious person then your baseline arousal level is already heightened, in which case adding powerful stims to your body is likely to make you feel like crud.

RottenWillow - Actually people usually tell me that I am one of the most relaxed, easy-going, optimistic, positive people that they know. I do have issues sleeping, always have. This anxiety/panic/paranoia/impending feeling of doom stuff is totally new to me, thats why I'm wondering if it has a connection to the cycles. My body has actually always taken well to stimulants, and seems to process them faster then most people. The first couple of cycles when I only did clen, I had no issues, the few side effects that are common (a bit of shakiness, feeling a little bit hotter) and the only one I felt was bizarre was that when I was on clen, I would take it in the morning, and by 5pm I would be absolutely beat, would be dragging my butt home from work!! I only developed the anxiety issues towards the end of my T3 cycle, and by that time I had finished clen 2 weeks before.

Now I am done my cycles, and since i am starting on the anti-anxiety meds, I dont want to take anything right now, was thinking just maybe my Green Tea Fat Burner and add the aboleo pills on work out days, because my anxiety will sure increase if I start gaining weight back!! My pills do not say weight gain as a side effect, they actually say "loss of appetite" which I would be happier with. My doctor does recommend losing more weight to help my knee problem, so I hope he didnt prescribe me something that will fatten me up!!!

Superqt4u2nv-- I will give you the extra info you want tomorrow, part of my new years resolution is less time on the computer, so I gotta get off for tonight.

Hi ladies,

Here are my stats (best I can give you)almost 30 y/o, 5'2", 190lbs, not sure what body fat percentage is?? I primarily follow the South Beach diet menu, chicken and fish, lots of vegetables, minimal carbs, but if I do eat any they are whole grain as much as possible. I dont eat a lot of fruit, too much natural sugar. Try to stay away from alcohol. I drink a lot of water (3-4 x 500ml bottles a day) I read labels and watch sugar, salt and fat content, eat minimal dairy products. There are a few things I do (or dont do) that I know are wrong. I have issues eating breakfast, its usually black coffee. I have a salty tooth, and find it very hard to NOT eat after 7pm. My boyfriend also manages to sabotage a great eating plan, he wants to eat gourmet dinners on his week home.
Exercise has been tricky with my knee issue, and have also recently developed "plantar fasciitis" in my left heel. I do yoga and a few other things on my wii, have small weights and a ball at home, and when the weather is nice, I try to walk. Anything high impact will make my right knee give out. This is whats wrong with my knees, its worst in knees, but I do feel it in my ankles and wrists. I learned I had this condition after waitressing for 9 years. I have gone to physiotherepy for it before, but switched to a desk job for the last 3 years, then recently started a new job that involves being on my feet a lot, and the problem has flared up badly. My doctor has advised me to stop working right now, and lose some weight.
Crepitus is a symptom characterized by a crackling or grating feeling or sound under the skin, around the lungs or in the joints. In a joint, crepitus can indicate cartilage wear in them joint space. The term "crepitus" is derived from the Latin, meaning "a crackling sound or rattle." Typically, crepitus is a grinding noise coupled with a sensation in the affected joint. Crepitus can occur with or without pain.

So I have a bad dilemnia, I put on weight after decreasing my activity level when I first got diagnosed with crepitus, and I know how important exercise is, but most things hurt me.

This was what I was running:

Clen: 0.2ml, and move up .05 every second day. I would run this for about a week.

T3: Days 1-3...............12.5mcg/day (0.1ml)
Days 4-6...............25mcg/day (0.2 ml)
Days 7-9...............37.5mcg/day (0.3 ml)
Days 10-20...........50mcg/day (0.4 ml)
Days 21-24............37.5mcg/day (0.3 ml)
Days 25-29............25mcg/day (0.2 ml)
Days 30-36……….12.5mcg/day (0.1ml)

I was not taking any taurine. I was taking aboleo pills every day, but dont take them when I'm taking clen. I have been put on a new prescription (Cipralex) so I dont want to mix anything with it, but dont want to gain back the 10lbs I have lost so far. I have been taking some green tea fat burning pills. I would like to add the aboleo pills still, and wouldnt mind running clen cycles again. I am not really wanting to play with T3 too much, dont like the idea of messing around with my thyroid.

I believe the anxiety n stuff is related to other issues in life, nothing to do with the cycles, but figured I had to explore that option.

If anyone has any thoughts on exercises that would help without being too hard on my knees, that would be great!! As well, feel free to critique my eating, I need someone to tell me what to do, this is an area I am very new to, and need suggestions. Quick and easy breakfast ideas would be a huge help, nothing sweet.

I appreciate the input ladies... thank you in advance!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ladies,

Here are my stats (best I can give you)almost 30 y/o, 5'2", 190lbs, not sure what body fat percentage is?? I primarily follow the South Beach diet menu, chicken and fish, lots of vegetables, minimal carbs, but if I do eat any they are whole grain as much as possible. I dont eat a lot of fruit, too much natural sugar. Try to stay away from alcohol. I drink a lot of water (3-4 x 500ml bottles a day) I read labels and watch sugar, salt and fat content, eat minimal dairy products. There are a few things I do (or dont do) that I know are wrong. I have issues eating breakfast, its usually black coffee. I have a salty tooth, and find it very hard to NOT eat after 7pm. My boyfriend also manages to sabotage a great eating plan, he wants to eat gourmet dinners on his week home.
Exercise has been tricky with my knee issue, and have also recently developed "plantar fasciitis" in my left heel. I do yoga and a few other things on my wii, have small weights and a ball at home, and when the weather is nice, I try to walk. Anything high impact will make my right knee give out. This is whats wrong with my knees, its worst in knees, but I do feel it in my ankles and wrists. I learned I had this condition after waitressing for 9 years. I have gone to physiotherepy for it before, but switched to a desk job for the last 3 years, then recently started a new job that involves being on my feet a lot, and the problem has flared up badly. My doctor has advised me to stop working right now, and lose some weight.
Crepitus is a symptom characterized by a crackling or grating feeling or sound under the skin, around the lungs or in the joints. In a joint, crepitus can indicate cartilage wear in them joint space. The term "crepitus" is derived from the Latin, meaning "a crackling sound or rattle." Typically, crepitus is a grinding noise coupled with a sensation in the affected joint. Crepitus can occur with or without pain.

So I have a bad dilemnia, I put on weight after decreasing my activity level when I first got diagnosed with crepitus, and I know how important exercise is, but most things hurt me.

Clen: 0.2ml, and move up .05 every second day. I would run this for about a week.

I was not taking any taurine. I was taking aboleo pills every day, but dont take them when I'm taking clen. I have been put on a new prescription (Cipralex) so I dont want to mix anything with it, but dont want to gain back the 10lbs I have lost so far. I have been taking some green tea fat burning pills. I would like to add the aboleo pills still, and wouldnt mind running clen cycles again. I am not really wanting to play with T3 too much, dont like the idea of messing around with my thyroid.

I believe the anxiety n stuff is related to other issues in life, nothing to do with the cycles, but figured I had to explore that option.

If anyone has any thoughts on exercises that would help without being too hard on my knees, that would be great!! As well, feel free to critique my eating, I need someone to tell me what to do, this is an area I am very new to, and need suggestions. Quick and easy breakfast ideas would be a huge help, nothing sweet.

The cycle you ran is not bad in terms that it is not that it is fairly conservative however with your current stats you will see little to no results with clen. Most people do not notice any results with clen until there body fat is very low sub 14%. You should not be running any clen cycle without tuarine (it is just an amino acid you find at most health food stores) the chances of you having rebound weight gain is VERY high without taurine.

You are doing more damage than good starting these kind of supplements before your diet is completely tight as you could lose a good amount with weight without any kind of fat burn with a tight diet and training. The south beach diet is an OK diet but I did ask for a daily break down with specifics as this is the best way to really help you. I understand you have knee issues but the exercises you are doing is far from adequate. Wii is a toy and not a viable means of exercising long term.

With the knee issues I highly suggest you join a gym as what you need to do cardio properly with the knee issues are stationary bikes and eleptical trainers. Also joining a gym will give you access to more weight lifting equipment to do a proper work out with your knee issues it would be very hard to put together an at home workout plan. If you do join a gym I would suggest getting a trainer for 3-4 sessions let them know about your knee issues and they will design a program that you will be able to do without pain.

I highlighted a few things in red 1.5-2 liters is a good start but honestly not nearly enough ideally 3-4 liters is best. I actually drink 4-6 liters per day and about 1 liter of green tea. Speaking of green tea this is something you should add to your diet. My favorite is president’s choice green tea with mint I brew a ton and chill it most amazing ice tea ever IMO.

Not eating breakfast is self sabotage every single day, once you start eating breakfast everyday it becomes very easy. You need to plan for successes or you are bound to fail. Do not blame your choices on anyone else because you are the person in control of what you put in your mouth.

Although South Beach is OK meaning better then average person diet, I promise you would see much better results with a cleaner diet like this.

Sign up for FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal it is free and you can record and track your calories.

Your daily calorie intake will be 1900-2280 you need to start eating 5-6 small meals a day.

Diet wise start with a ratio of
40% Protein
30% carbs
30% fats (good fats)

Stop eating carbs after 6 p.m.

These are approved foods (if it is not on the list you shouldn’t be eating it)

Chicken skinless breast
Turkey skinless breast
Fish (any kind it is all good)
Lean beef
Buffalo
Egg whites
Omega eggs
Skim milk
Low-fat cottage cheese
Wild-game meat
Sweet potato
Brown rice
Oatmeal (from steele cut oats)
Barley
Beans
Kidney beans
blueberries
Strawberries
Cheeries
Greek yogurt
Broccoli
Asparagus
Lettuce
Cauliflower
Green beans
peppers
Mushrooms
Spinach
Cabbage
Celery
Zucchini
Cucumber
Onion
Avocado
Sunflower seeds
Pumpkin seeds
Natural peanut butter
dry roasted peanuts unsalted
raw almonds
walnuts
Olives and olive oil
Flax seed and flax seed oil

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Wow, sounds like you are motivated!
What exercises did your doctor tell you you could do without stressing your knees too much? Can you swim? If you can walk, that's a good start and low-impact.
Eat breakfast.
I have a salty tooth too, but once you get out of the habit of eating pretzels and the like, you really won't miss them. There's a bit of an adjustment period :)
I have a bad habit of using the salt shaker too much, it's a struggle for me not to salt!
I started putting ground oregano on my eggs in the morning instead of salt, it's pretty good.
I have one whole egg and two egg whites + 1/2 cup whole oats in the a.m., it gives me enough energy, and I am a big girl, 5'9, 155 lbs.
Look up the stickies on diet advice, and tailor accordingly, there is so much good info there.
As for your boyfriend, maybe you two can have a great gourmet dinner for your "cheat meal', and then eat healthy together the rest of the week. Eating healthy can be very satisfying, for example, a nice dinner of chicken with a big salad and brown rice.
Way to go on your commitment to health!

Speaking of green tea this is something you should add to your diet. My favorite is president’s choice green tea with mint I brew a ton and chill it most amazing ice tea ever IMO.

Yes! Yes! It is so Yum!!!!!!!!

Yes! Yes! It is so Yum!!!!!!!!

I used to have a serious addiction to Crystal Light but this helped me kick the habit big time now the only time I used any splenda in my diet is my morning cup of coffee. If I brew it at home I will use stevia but if I am out then it is usually splenda.

Top Bottom