Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5-Htp......where, why and how well?

velvett

Elite Mentor
Platinum
5-Htp.

1. Do you you use it? If so, what is your main reason in doing so.
  2. Anyone use it for migraine prevention? If so, has it worked for you?
  3. Where do you purchase yours and how many Mg? 50? 100?
  4. Are you happy with the results? And in what amount of time?
    [/list=1]

Additional comments?

velvett said:
5-Htp.

1. Do you you use it? If so, what is your main reason in doing so.

SLEEP
  2. Anyone use it for migraine prevention? If so, has it worked for you?

DUNNO - HAVENT HEARD ANY ANTECDOTAL RESPONSES
  3. Where do you purchase yours and how many Mg? 50? 100?

VITAMIN WORLD AND I TAKE 2X RECOMMENDED DOSING
  4. Are you happy with the results? And in what amount of time?

WELL - THE SLEEP BENEFITS WERE FORM THE FIRST NIGHT
    [/list=1]

Additional comments?

Not that bad, but you need to take a lot to see any benefit. I would rather spend my money on Valerian roots if you're looking for a sleep aid. Or even better, Tryptophan. That'S the real deal. A lot more powerful. I had the chance try some brought from the US by a friend. There's some website selling it I think.

Thanks for the responses.

:)

I am looking specifically for a migraine preventative - relief from insomnia would just be icing on the cake.

velvett said:
Thanks for the responses.

:)

I am looking specifically for a migraine preventative - relief from insomnia would just be icing on the cake.

Tylenol with Codeine my dear. It's OTC where I live and it's probably the best for both migraine and insomnia.

manny78 said:

Tylenol with Codeine my dear. It's OTC where I live and it's probably the best for both migraine and insomnia.

Well, actually no.
I have chronic migraines and the floricet and zomig I take are not working as well for me. But there's no way you would know that.

Tylenol (Advil, Midol, etc) causes rebound heahaches for me and codeine has absolutely no effect of me what so ever. :(

I have tried a few script preventatives and they haven't helped and I have a new one to try but the potential sides are making me really weary.

Top Bottom